Sharp Expands Direct Managed-Network Coverage with Pink Hat Acquisition
Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America (SIICA) today announced that it’s expanding its direct regional sales coverage of managed network services (MNS) in Los Angeles, California, by acquiring the service contracts of Pink Hat Technology Management.
According to Sharp, since 2012, Pink Hat Technology Management has been providing cyber-security services and managed network services, including installing and maintaining servers, desktops, cloud solutions, backup and disaster recovery solutions and mobile devices in the Los Angeles area for its clients. To ensure the transition is as smooth as possible, the employees of Pink Hat Tech have been asked to join the Sharp and will continue to provide service to new and existing customers.
“Our employees are very pleased to join Sharp,” said Pink Hat Technology Management owner Joy Beland. “Becoming a part of the Sharp Business Systems team will allow us to leverage the many benefits that come from being a part of an award-winning, multinational company, all of which will be passed along to our current and future customers.”
“We chose the Pink Hat Technology Management team because of their dedication to service, rock-solid IT skills, and robust cyber security platform,” commented Anthony Sci, senior vice president of Sharp Business Systems, the direct sales division of SIICA. “The company has an exceptional reputation as a premier cyber solutions company in the Los Angeles area, which made this asset acquisition a logical choice for us.”
Since its first branch opening in Arizona in 2006, SIICA has established 16 local Sharp Business Systems branches in 52 locations through growth initiatives within the organization.
- December 2018: Sharp Returns to Consumer Electronics Show
- December 2018: Sharp Launches First Voice-Driven Copier/MFPs
- October 2018: Sharp Releases Results for First Half of Fiscal Year
- July 2018: Sharp Cancels Share Sale
- June 2018: Sharp Purchasing Toshiba’s PC Business
- May 2018: Mike Marusic Appointed President and CEO of Sharp Imaging & Information Company
- April 2018: Reflecting Profitable Fiscal Year, Sharp to Pay Dividends For First Time in Six Years
- January 2018: Sharp Corporation Revenue and Profits up for Nine-Month Period
- January 2018: Sharp Corporation’s Operating Profit for Nine Months up 270 Percent