Print Admin Serverless can be used to manage Epson WorkForce Enterprise WF-C20590 and WorkForce Enterprise WF-C17590 printers with no server installation required. It includes security features such as user authentication through passwords, PIN codes, and card readers, and includes secure print-job release from any registered printer.
IT administrators can also manage user rights, apply print rules, and create usage reports, as well as manage devices remotely among users with the centralized Web interface. To help small and mid-size businesses enhance productivity, Epson Print Admin Serverless also enables logging and tracking of servicing, and notifications.
Other features include:
- Embedded solution — no server installation required
- Print job security and retention — securely access and release jobs from the printer; save jobs to certain printers for printing at a later time
- Simplified scanning workflow — scan and send documents to My Email or My Folder
- Secure printing from any PC — access user accounts via user name and password
- Task tracker — built-in meter to count pages for print, copy, scan, and fax
- Job modifications — use the printer’s control panel for last-minute changes, such as number of copies
Visit Epson here for more information.
Epson Device Admin Features
Epson Device Admin is a device-management solution designed to simplify the installation, configuration, and management of networked Epson business inkjet printers.
- Automatic device discovery — quickly search for and discover Epson networked printers and MFPs devices across multiple network segments
- Remote device configuration — easily configure or change device settings for up to 2,000 Epson networked printers and MFPs, as long as the device is directly connected to the network or connected via an ED USB agent
- Programmable, automatic updates — program the timer to automatically check and update network and printer status, as well as provide firmware update notifications
- Advanced monitoring and reporting — remotely identify and troubleshoot networked device conditions, track overall usage, create email alerts and generate custom reports
- Compatible — Epson Print Admin Serverless support
- Group management — organize Epson networked devices by geographic location, organization, device types and models
- Quick batch device configuration — easily transfer settings from one networked printer to the next during deployment or replacement
- Intuitive, customizable user interface — view and control all networked printer settings on a single screen, with an advanced ribbon and tab-based graphical user interface
- Supports non-networked devices — access non-networked models via an ED USB agent
The new version of Epson Device Admin is now available for free download at www.epson.com.