The cloud-based platform provides personalization of Toshiba current e-STUDIO MFPs by allowing Toshiba resellers to add new functionality and customize the user interface (UI) to match each customer’s needs.
Elevate-customized MFPs are said to enhance productivity and utility through the one-touch operation of both common and sophisticated tasks, as well as the simple integration of powerful workflow solutions and apps on a fully customized front panel. The platform additionally allows clients to feature images and logos while maintaining their branding guidelines and taxonomy.
Elevate 2.0 features the introduction of Elevate Composer, a design portal and app store accessible exclusively to Toshiba’s resellers. Elevate Composer enables authorized Toshiba resellers to create a custom UI that can be deployed to one or multiple e-STUDIO MFPs.
Elevate Composer also includes a drag-and-drop style graphical UI with more than 40 workflow applications from which to further tailor a client’s e-STUDIO MFP.
“Elevate 2.0 represents an industry shift as it enables our resellers to personalize Toshiba e-STUDIO MFPs to meet the specific workflow needs of each client,” commented Toshiba America Business Solutions Chief Marketing Executive Bill Melo. “Providing this level of customization to the customer allows organizations to operate much more efficiently and productively.”
For more information on Elevate, see here.
- December 2018: Toshiba Rolls Out Next-Gen A3 Copier/MFP Line
- September 2018: Toshiba America Business Solutions Expands in Mexico
- August 2018: Toshiba, Toshiba TEC Report Latest Financial Results
- June 2018: Toshiba Launches MPS Program for Barcode-Printer Line
- May 2018: Toshiba Launching New Embedded Platform, ‘Elevate,’ for Toshiba e-STUDIO MFPs
- April 2017: TABS CEO Reassures Clients in Wake of Toshiba Corp. Difficulties
- February 2017: Toshiba America Business Solutions Seeks to Reassure Customers, Partners Amid Toshiba Financial Difficulties