New Lexmark Smart Document Portal for Print-on-Demand in Insurance
Lexmark International today announced the availability of its , a solution that provides insurance workers immediate access to up-to-date materials needed for various business activities.
The solution enables on-demand printing of the latest versions of promotional material, forms and other documents through Lexmark “smart” copier/MFPs.
The Smart Document Portal solution allows insurers to integrate branch Lexmark MFPs with existing systems to centrally manage and standardize forms and other materials for improved consistency and compliance. According to Lexmark, instant access to the right forms saves time and improves both compliance and customer service.
Employees can also localize and print centrally approved marketing materials right in the agency office, eliminating shipping costs and waste as materials become obsolete. Lexmark also says its smart MFPs print high-impact color on a variety of sizes and media types so quality, on-brand brochures, marketing materials, forms and proposals can be printed on demand, giving local offices the agility they need to grow the business.
“Lexmark’s breadth of solutions for insurance help drive down processing costs, enhance compliance and improve customer service,” said Allen Waugerman, Lexmark senior vice president and chief technology officer. “We’re pleased to bring insurers on-demand printing that is easy, affordable and impressive through our Smart Document Portal for Insurance solution.”
- November 2018: Lexmark: How Lexmark Cloud-Based Fleet-Management Can Help Partners
- October 2018: New Lexmark Cloud Services for More Efficient Print-Infrastructure Management
- July 2018:New Lexmark A4 Printers, MFPs Now Available
- June 2018: With New A4 Lineup, Lexmark Completes 92-Percent Refresh of Hardware Lineup
- May 2018: Lexmark Printers, Copier/MFPs Achieve Hardcopy Common Criteria Certification
- April 2018: Lexmark Opens Lexmark Marketing Hub for Partners