Toshiba Rolls Out Next-Gen A3 Copier/MFP Line
Toshiba America Business Solutions (TABS) today introduced 10 new A3 e-STUDIO copier/MFPs designed for high-volume printing and imaging, all of which are now available through the company’s authorized reseller network for a starting price of $24,176.00.
These new models consist of six color (e-STUDIO7516AC series) and four monochrome (e-STUDIO8518A series) models with print speeds of up to 85 ppm and featuring an Intel Atom multi-core processor.
The e-STUDIO7516AC series consists of six models rated at 55 to 75 ppm in color mode, and which are available in four-paper-drawer configurations, as well as in tandem-drawer versions for more high-volume environments. Toshiba’s monochrome e-STUDIO8518A series includes four models rated at 55 to 85 ppm with tandem paper drawers standard.
All 10 new Toshiba MFPs also feature a larger 10.1-inch touchscreen front panel for easier programming. The availability of the Toshiba Elevate user interface (UI) allows for customization to support varying workflow requirements.
Seven models adhere to the Hard Copy Device Protection Profile (HCD-PP), the latest security certification adopted by National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) and Common Criteria Test Laboratories, which helps ensure that all scans, copies, faxes, and digital document are secure by meeting various security assurance standards.
The Toshiba products additionally support NFC (Near Field Communication) user authentication, a security protocol for the mobile device community that simplifies login for users of many Android devices.
Toshiba’ says its product portfolio complies with its commitment to a more sustainable planet by meeting the criteria of major environmental programs and standards including EPEAT Gold, Restriction of Hazardous Substances (or RoHS) and ENERGY STAR.
For more information about Toshiba products, or to locate an authorized Toshiba reseller, visit business.toshiba.com.
- September 2018: Toshiba America Business Solutions Expands in Mexico
- August 2018: Toshiba, Toshiba TEC Report Latest Financial Results
- June 2018: Toshiba Launches MPS Program for Barcode-Printer Line
- May 2018: Toshiba Launching New Embedded Platform, ‘Elevate,’ for Toshiba e-STUDIO MFPs
- April 2017: TABS CEO Reassures Clients in Wake of Toshiba Corp. Difficulties
- February 2017: Toshiba America Business Solutions Seeks to Reassure Customers, Partners Amid Toshiba Financial Difficulties