Visual Edge Technology Acquires Zeno Imaging
Office-equipment dealer Zeno Imaging, which is based Texas, reported yesterday that it’s been acquired by Visual Edge Technology for an undisclosed sum.
A product of multiple acquisitions over the past decade, Zeno is said to be one of Texas’ leading providers of office equipment, document management, workflow solutions, cloud solutions, centralized production print services, and managed print and IT solutions.
The partnership looks to expand the Visual Edge network across Texas and marks the second company that Zeno’s owner, Tom Frederick, has brought to Visual Edge. In February of this year, Frederick was instrumental in forging the Visual Edge agreement with Zymphony Technology Solutions, a managed IT services company in Tampa, Florida. “I wanted a strategic partner that shared my vision, values, and passion for my employees and customer service. I am proud to join the Visual Edge family and gain operational support from a national network of successful dealers who have done the same,” commented Frederick.
Jake Guarino, who has been president of Zeno for the last four years, along with the company’s existing management team, will remain and continue to lead Zeno’s daily operations. Frederick will stay on as a consultant to Visual Edge after the acquisition is finalized.
“We’ve been approached by many companies interested in an acquisition strategy, but the difference-maker for us has been the relationship that we have with everyone at Visual Edge. Since the acquisition of Zymphony, our sister company, the conversations just kept going,” says Guarino,
“We are very excited about Zeno Imaging joining the Visual Edge strategy. It greatly expands our coverage across Texas and the southwestern part of the United States. Zeno has built an outstanding leadership team, led by Jake Guarino, and has talented employees in every department of their operation. As is customary, the senior leadership team will remain in place to manage the business while Tom Frederick will act as a consultant to Visual Edge,” says Michael Brigner, senior vice president of business development for Visual Edge.
- August 2018: Visual Edge Makes Three Acquisitions
- July 2018: Visual Edge Technology Makes 30th Acquisition
- July 2018: Visual Edge Continues Acquisition Strategy
- March 2018: Visual Edge Technology Continues Expansion Strategy with UBM Acquisition
- March 2018: With Three New Acquisitions this Month, Visual Edge has Now Acquired Over 20 Companies
- February 2018: Visual Edge Technology Acquires Zymphony Technology Solutions, ZANCO, Fastforward
- December 2017: Benchmark Business Acquisition Marks Visual Edge’s Seventh Acquisition this Year
- November 2017: Visual Edge Technology Acquires HP Dealer AXSA