Toshiba Introduces New Desktop A4 Copier/MFPs
Toshiba America Business Solutions (TABS) today expanded its e-STUDIO line of copier/MFPs and printers with the introduction of three A4 desktop copier/MFPs that start at $3,575 and are available through Toshiba authorized dealers.
The three MFPs, which are sourced from Lexmark, include one monochrome model and a pair of color models – are said to provide next-generation security features, and various embedded applications to address small to mid-size business document output and workflow needs.
Toshiba says the new models combine the speed and performance – delivering up to 50 ppm – of larger MFPs within a compact, sturdy, and durable design. They’re also said to feature various solutions to streamline common scanning, copying, printing and faxing tasks.
A Google Drive app enables users to scan and print documents from this popular cloud-storage and file-backup service directly from the MFP’s 7-inch front panel. Mobile users may also print remotely by utilizing the Google Cloud Print app through an Internet browser on the e-STUDIO front panel.
A unique Solution Composer app further equips resellers with the capability to create custom workflow applications based on a client’s specific business processes. The app’s drag and drop design further simplifies the creation process and enables time-saving productivity through rapid deployment.
The new Toshiba e-STUDIO models are also said to feature enterprise-level security, including:
- Security Held Print Jobs feature, which prevents exposing sensitive or confidential information by only releasing prints to authorized users;
- Hard disc drive encryption and wiping;
- Permission-based security.
“Toshiba’s latest desktop e-STUDIO line broadens our multifunction printer portfolio with robust A4 color and monochrome products to fully address the document output needs of today’s small to mid-size organizations,” said Bill Melo, Toshiba America Business Solutions Chief Marketing Executive. “The products’ performance and impressive app array will equip today’s businesses with a powerful print fleet while enabling them to operate in a more efficient, secure and affordable manner.”
For more information about Toshiba products, or to locate an authorized Toshiba dealer, visit www.business.toshiba.com.
Editor’s Note: This article previously incorrectly stated that these new models are sourced from Brother. The article has been updated to correctly indicate that they are sourced from Lexmark. We regret the error and apologize for any inconvenience.
- September 2018: Brother Launches New Ad Campaign, Inks A4 Deal with Toshiba
- June 2018: Toshiba Launches MPS Program for Barcode-Printer Line
- May 2018: Toshiba Launching New Embedded Platform, ‘Elevate,’ for Toshiba e-STUDIO MFPs
- April 2017: TABS CEO Reassures Clients in Wake of Toshiba Corp. Difficulties
- February 2017: Toshiba America Business Solutions Seeks to Reassure Customers, Partners Amid Toshiba Financial Difficulties
- December 2016: Nuance AutoStore, Equitrac Office Solutions Now Available for Toshiba MFPs