OKI Previews New Digital-Transfer Printer with 13″ x 19″ Capability
OKI Data Americas reported that it introduced its new Digital Transfer Printer last week at the 2018 SGIA Expo.
The Pro9541WT, utilizing OKI Data’s revolutionary CMYK + White technology, is said to raise the bar and set the new standard for generously sized, high-value digital transfer printing. Surpassing the limitation of tabloid-size transfer sheets, the Pro9541WT is said to provide crisp, color-rich images on apparel and hard goods, – and even produces perfectly-scaled graphics and text on plus-sized clothing.
“This is the only LED 5-color device in the world to deliver 13” x 19″ digital transfers and OKI is the first-to-market with this long-awaited technology,” commented Arthur Verwey, Senior Marketing Manager at OKI. “For the first time customers can get an up-sized transfer sheet without incurring additional set-up fees or incremental charges.”
OKI also demonstrated its full line of proColor digital transfer printing solutions at the trade show, including:
- C711WT: The C711WT digital-transfer printer has the ability to print color-plus-white on transfer media.
- Pro8432 WT: This new tabloid-sized digital transfer printer with industry-leading, solid opacity white toner technology and CMY color enables users to print on dark garments. The compact and highly efficient Pro8432WT provides HD-quality color heat transfers for apparel, hard goods and a wide range of other materials.
- C831TS: Designed specifically for T-shirt and apparel decorators, the compact C831TS digital transfer printer produces affordable, high-quality graphics and text for transfer sheets used with a variety of fabric substrates.
OKI also demonstrated the functionality of its commercial printer series including the C942DP+ CMYK + White toner printer. This innovative device prints graphics on dark stocks by laying high-density white toner beneath color in a single pass.
Additionally, OKI displayed its full line of ColorPainter wide-format printers, including the E-64s, M-64s and H3-104s. The E-64s is specifically designed to support lower-volume print environments with best-in-class color saturation and outdoor durability. All OKI wide format devices produce GREENGUARD Gold Certified output, having passed a rigorous certification process meeting health-based criteria for low chemical and particle emissions for use in sensitive environments like educational and medical facilities.
- June 2018: OKI Adds New Dealer for ColorPainter Line
- June 2018: OKI Adds New Dealer for ColorPainter Wide-Format Printer Line
- May 2018: OKI Data Americas Adds Grant Graphics to ColorPainter Reseller Program
- March 2018: OKI Data Americas Selects SYNNEX as Primary Distributor of Office-Printing Products and Solutions
- November 2017: OKI Data Americas Names Johnson Plastic Plus Primary Reseller for its Textile-Transfer Printers