Brother Adds Six New Business-Oriented Ink-Tank INKvestment All-in-Ones
On October 16th, Brother International U.S.A. added six new additional models to its INKvestment Tank color inkjet All-in-One lineup. With this launch, Brother say its hybrid ink-cartridge/ink-tank technology is now available to business-level customers with the new models providing business features, functions, and technology, including automatic duplexing and 11″x17″ printing.
Brother’s INKvestment Tank technology features easy-to-install, high-volume ink cartridges coupled with internal in- tank storage for maximum page yields, delivering up to one1 or two2 years of printing. (For more information on this technology, see “New Brother Inkjets with Hybrid Cartridge/Ink-Tank System Provide Printing For Up To Two Years.”)
As with the INKvestment Tank models launched earlier this year, the new All-in-Ones include the Page Gauge3 feature, which estimates how many pages are remaining so that users don’t run out of ink. The new lineup also includes ledger-size (11x17in) paper handling typically used for printing financial reports, spreadsheets, budgets, schedules and more.
“Expanding the INKvestment Tank portfolio allows us to better serve business of all sizes,” said Eric Dahl, director of B2C product marketing at Brother. “By including more business-centric features in our printers, like ledger-size paper handling, connectivity to cloud services4 and the ability to print from almost anywhere,5 business and home office users can take care of their needs whether in the office or on the go.”
The new lineup of INKvestment Tank models features six new Business Smart models, including two XL Extended Print models that include up to two years of printing in-box.2 All are backed by free Brother At Your Side customer support for the life of the product.
For more information about the new Brother INKvestment Tank All-in-One inkjet printers, visit Brother here.
1. Based on average monthly print volumes of approximately 300 pages at 60% black pages / 40% color pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711 using 4 cartridges provided in-box. For more page yield information, see www.brother.com/pageyield.
2. Based on average monthly print volumes of approximately 300 pages at 60% black pages / 40% color pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711 using 8 cartridges provided in-box. For more page yield information, see www.brother.com/pageyield.
3. Page Gauge is an estimate for informational purposes only. For actual cartridge yield information refer to www.brother.com/pageyield.
4. Requires an Internet connection and an account with desired service.
5. Requires connection to a wireless network.
- September 2018: Brother Launches New Ad Campaign, Inks A4 Deal with Toshiba
- June 2018: New Brother Work Smart Inkjets for Home/Small Office Users Start at $79.99
- May 2018: Brother Launches New Translation, Security, Customization Solutions
- January 2018: New Brother Laser Printers, MFPs with Amazon Dash, Brother Refresh Automatic Toner Delivery
- August 2017: Brother Launches ‘Brother Refresh’ Automatic Ink and Toner Replacement Service
- March 2017: New Brother Business-Class Laser Printers, MFPs Feature ‘Enterprise-Level Security,’ Workflow Solutions
- March 2017: New Brother INKvestment All-in-Ones with 11″ x 17″ Media Handling, Black Ink at 1¢ Per Page
- January 2017: PrintFleet to Provide Enhanced Print-Fleet Monitoring Software for Brother Resellers