The available Elevate customizable user interface (UI) enables clients to enjoy a completely custom-tailored product that supports each customer’s unique requirements. Elevate is said to enhance an organization’s overall efficiency and productivity by enabling document workflows and common tasks with a single push of a button.
Toshiba e-STUDIO MFPs additionally couple the powerful multi-core Intel Atom processor with next-generation security protection. Adhering to the Hard Copy Device Protection Profile (HCD-PP) – the latest security certification adopted by National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) and Common Criteria Test Laboratories – helps ensure all scans, copies, faxes and digital document prints using Toshiba MFPs are secure by meeting rigorous security assurance standards. The Toshiba products also support NFC Authentication, a security protocol embraced by the mobile device community simplifying login for users of many Android™ devices.
“Toshiba’s newest product offering reflects our continued commitment to provide organizations with the industry’s most secure and feature-rich multifunction printers to efficiently, effectively and affordably handle today’s document printing and workflow applications,” said Bill Melo, Toshiba America Business Solutions chief marketing executive. “These new MFPs are the most secure, customizable and planet-friendly devices that we’ve ever delivered.”
Toshiba latest product portfolio affirms the company’s pledge to a more sustainable planet. All 13 of the company’s new products meet the stringent criteria of major environmental programs and standards, such as EPEAT Gold, Restriction of Hazardous Substances (or RoHS) and ENERGY STAR.
Toshiba’s new color product portfolio includes:
e-STUDIO2510AC series – Two models
e-STUDIO5015AC series – Five models
Toshiba’s new monochrome portfolio includes:
e-STUDIO5018A – Six models
The new Toshiba e-STUDIO products start at $5,339 and may now be purchased through the company’s authorized dealers. For more information about Toshiba products, or to locate an authorized Toshiba dealer in your area, visit www.business.toshiba.com. Services program. Encompass enables clients to print less and optimize workflow while improving energy efficiency.
- Press Release: Toshiba Empowers the Art of Business at Lead 2018
- September 2018: Brother Launches New Ad Campaign, Inks A4 Deal with Toshiba
- August 2018: Toshiba, Toshiba TEC Report Latest Financial Results
- June 2018: Toshiba Launches MPS Program for Barcode-Printer Line
- May 2018: Stellar Fiscal Year for Toshiba TEC
- May 2018: Toshiba Launching New Embedded Platform, ‘Elevate,’ for Toshiba e-STUDIO MFPs
- April 2017: TABS CEO Reassures Clients in Wake of Toshiba Corp. Difficulties
- February 2017: Toshiba America Business Solutions Seeks to Reassure Customers, Partners Amid Toshiba Financial Difficulties