Staples Now Providing Nuance Print-Management, Document-Capture Solutions
Nuance Communications today reported that it’s offering Nuance Document Imaging solutions to customers of Staples Technology Solutions, a division of Staples, Inc., whose services include a comprehensive suite of managed print services (MPS) offerings. Staples is now selling Nuance print management and document capture software solutions, including Nuance Equitrac, Nuance AutoStore and Nuance Output Manager. For customers who purchase solutions from Staples, Nuance is providing all post-sales support, installation and professional services.
“There is tremendous market demand for software that helps organizations optimize their investments in printer hardware and printer fleet management, while securing their document workflow processes,” says Marty Robertson, vice president and general manager, Staples Technology Solutions. “Nuance’s industry-leading document capture and print management software is now part of our highly comprehensive MPS offering. We believe this will lead to better outcomes for our customers by enabling them to increase productivity, enhance document security and reduce costs.”
Nuance’s platform-agnostic solutions work across many different brands of multifunctional printers (MFP) and copiers allowing Staples Technology Services to offer complementary software and ongoing technical support regardless of their customers’ printer platforms. By partnering with Nuance, Staples’s MPS offering now includes:
• Nuance Equitrac: The flagship solution in Nuance’s industry leading print management solution portfolio, Equitrac enables organizations to gain control of strategic print management objectives such as controlling costs, enhancing security, and reducing print waste, by allowing them to control, track, and audit print activity.
• Nuance AutoStore: An enterprise data capture solution that orchestrates the secure delivery of paper, electronic documents and data from a wide range of devices into business applications and processes. AutoStore reduces errors and the time required to manage manual data entry and paper-handling, while creating audit trails to assist with legal and regulatory compliance.
• Nuance Output Manager: Provides enterprise print output controls that are critical for managing compliance and security. With Output Manager, organizations offer secure print release based on the user’s identity, while actively monitoring print jobs for potential issues and initiating continuity plans when necessary. The solution also allows users to release print jobs through their mobile devices, identify and protect sensitive data within documents, and audit all print jobs.
“Making our solutions available to Staples’s business customers represents an exciting development in our go-to market strategy,” commented Tom Martin, SVP of Global Sales for Nuance Document Imaging. “To date, our sales model has consisted of exceptionally strong relationships with our printer OEMs and distributors. Staples extends our reach to include one of the world’s most prominent business-to-business solution providers, giving customers a greater range of options for acquiring and supporting their print and information capture solutions.”
- July 2018: Canon and Nuance Introduce eCopy ShareScan Services for Healthcare, Legal
- June 2018: Nuance Adds Signature Support, Improved Ease of Use to Power PDF 3
- April 2018: Nuance OmniPage Server 2 Features Integrated Document Classification, Enhanced Language Support, More
- March 2018: New Nuance Workflow Solutions for Healthcare Documents Workflows More Efficient, Secure
- March 2018: Nuance Appoints NCR President and COO Benjamin to Serve as CEO
- January 2018: Nuance Communications Launches Nuance Edge for Copitrak