Sharp Rolls Out New High-Volume Copier/MFPs
Earlier this week, Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America (SIICA), a division of Sharp Electronics Corporation (SEC), today announces two new high-speed monochrome document systems for busy workgroups and departmental environments.
The new MX-M6570 and MX-7570 multifunction copiers offer print speeds up to 65 and 75 pages per minute respectively, and are designed for demanding customers that need superior performance. Both models offer an easy-to-use 10″ (diagonally measured) touchscreen display with tablet-style menu navigation. The new models also integrate easily with popular network applications and cloud services to help businesses manage their workflow more easily.
The new MX-M6570 and MX-7570 also offer a variety of paper handling and finishing options to accommodate all types of business needs. Advanced options include a multi-folding unit that can produce five different types of folds, enabling users to create professional-looking pamphlets that get results. A standard wireless connectivity feature enables users to print from mobile devices using the free Sharpdesk®Mobile app.
“We’re excited to introduce these new high-speed models in the Sharp product line,” said Shane Coffey, Vice President, Product Management, Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America. “Sharp continues to drive innovation in the office by developing new document system products that raise the bar for multifunction copiers and printers.”
The new MX-M6570 and MX-M7570 Advanced Series monochrome document systems replace the MX-M654 and MX-M754 models in the Sharp lineup and are available immediately for purchase via authorized dealers and direct sales.
- July 2018: Sharp Set to Continue M&A Strategy
- July 2018: Sharp Reports Latest Financial Results
- June 2018: Sharp Purchasing Toshiba’s PC Business
- June 2018: Sharp Expands Direct Sales Coverage with New Acquisition
- May 2018: Sharp Adds New Authorized Dealer in South Carolina
- May 2018: Mike Marusic Appointed President and CEO of Sharp Imaging & Information Company
- March 2018: Sharp Acquires IT-Services Provider ZLan Partners
- December 2017: Sharp Acquires Multi-Line Dealer Federalgraphics
- December 2017: Sharp National Dealer Meeting: Foxconn Benefits, Smart Office, Smart MFPs, Smart Meetings, and More