Xerox Announces Document Technology Partners of the Year Awards
Xerox today announced awards for outstanding authorized Xerox dealers in the categories of printing, managed print services (MPS), copiers/MFPs, and solutions.
The Xerox Document Technology Partners of the Year Awards recognize dealers for impressive growth rates noted in four categories:
- Highest Equipment Revenue Award: Edwards Business Systems of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, and Virginia Business Systems of Richmond, Virginia. The two brands operate as a single company with 11 locations offering managed print and IT services and a range of business products. Each brand has previously won a Partner of the Year Award, with Edwards Business Systems winning the 2015 Highest Growth Award, and Virginia Business Systems the 2014 Deal of the Year Award.
- Highest Equipment Revenue Growth Award: Usherwood Technology of Syracuse, New York. The 42-year-old firm has 16 locations in five Northeastern states offering managed services for IT, print, documents and communications, as well as a range of business products. They are also a second-time award winner, having won 2016 Newcomer of the Year.
- Highest Production Sales Award: Loffler Companies of Minneapolis, Minnesota. This award recognizes Loffler’s achievement in generating the most sales revenue from digital production presses among Xerox resellers. For 32 years Loffler has been providing award-winning business technology and managed services to clients in Minnesota and Wisconsin whose businesses are local, national and international in scope.
- Newcomer of the Year Award: United Business Technologies of Gaithersburg, Maryland. This award recognizes the firm for its top performance in equipment sales, investment and operations among dealers who are new to the Xerox line. The 40-year-old company has three locations in Maryland and Virginia offering managed print, document management and a range of business products.
Jim Morrissey, vice president of Document Technology Partners for the Xerox U.S. Channels Unit, commented: “Congratulations to our winners for their tremendous achievements in 2017 and for exemplifying what it means to be a great Xerox dealer,” said “They all have strong reputations in their markets, they put their customers first, and they are extremely adept at turning Xerox product and service advantages into advantages for their customers.”
- August 2018: Loffler Earns Xerox Reseller Award for Digital-Press Sales
- July 2018: Xerox CEO Discusses Path Forward, Fuji Xerox, and Suppliers
- July 2018: Xerox Reports Second-Quarter Results, Addresses Fuji Xerox Partnership
- April 2018: Xerox Continuing to Add New Dealers
- Press Release: Xerox Retains Leadership in Fourth Consecutive Market Report for Channel Managed Print Services
- February 2018: Xerox Adds Two Midwestern Multi-Brand Dealers
- November 2017: Xerox CEO: A4, Apps Bringing New Opportunities for Xerox
- November 2017: Xerox Expands Multi-Brand Dealer Network with Acquisition of G-Five, Inc.