Static Control Components Names New CEO
Static Control announced today that it’s appointed Ken Lalley as chief executive officer of the company, effective immediately. Lalley will continue as the managing director of Static Control’s European Operations.
“Ken has immense experience in management, operations and sales, and we know that he has a clear vision for the future and the success of Static Control,” said Jackson Wang, Chairman of Ninestar Corporation, the parent company of Static Control. “We are excited to see Ken’s leadership move the company into the next phase of growth.”
Lalley replaces Bill Swartz, long-time president of Static Control, who recently announced his retirement from managing operations of the company. Swartz will remain on the board of directors for Static Control, and will also keep his position as chief strategy officer of Ninestar Technology Inc.
“Static Control has tremendous talent in our people throughout the company, along with an expansive portfolio of component and cartridge products, and continual investment into the research and development of imaging solutions,” said Ken Lalley. “We are well-positioned for growth in cartridge and component sales around the globe. I’m excited for this opportunity and the next stages for the company.”
- May 2018: Static Control Opens New Distribution Center in Texas
- March 2018: U.S. ITC to Investigate Canon’s Patent-Infringement Allegations Against Third-Party Toner-Cartridge Sellers
- June 2017: Static Control Introduces Cartridge World-Branded Printer Supplies
- April 2017: Static Control Acquires Ink Technologies
- March 2016: Cartridge World to Sell Static Control’s Third-Party Toner, Ink, Components