New Time Trade Company Settles with Canon
Canon Inc. of Tokyo, Japan, reported today that it and N.T.T. New Time Trade GmbH, also doing business under “New Time Trade Company,” as well as its managing director, agreed to resolve their pending patent-infringement dispute by signing a settlement agreement.
N.T.T. New Time Trade GmbH accepted a preliminary injunction (docket no. 4a O 130/17) issued by the District Court Düsseldorf in Germany based on the infringement of the German portion of Canon’s European Patent EP 2 087 407 B1 as final and binding between the parties. Further details of the settlement agreement are confidential.
New Time Trade is a seller of third-party, remanufactured toner and ink cartridges.
- July 2081: Canon Reaches Mediation Decision with Tonet
- May 2018: Canon Wins Another Patent-Infringement Consent Judgement
- May 2018: Canon Concludes U.S. Patent-Infringement Lawsuits against CLT Computers and Fairland
- May 2018: Canon Obtains New Patent-Infringement Injunction
- March 2018: U.S. ITC to Investigate Canon’s Patent-Infringement Allegations Against Third-Party Toner-Cartridge Sellers
- February 2018: Canon Files Toner-Cartridge Patent-Infringement Lawsuit Against Kostland
- January 2018: Canon and JT Company Settle Toner-Cartridge Patent Dispute in Germany
- January 2018: Canon Back to Russia to Defend Toner-Cartridge Patent
- December 2017: Canon Granted Preliminary Injunction in Germany for Alleged Toner-Cartridge Patent Infringement
- October 2017: Canon Loses Key ‘Dongle Gear’ Toner-Cartridge Patent-Infringement Lawsuit in Germany