Samsung Introduces MultiXpress 4 Renovation
On August 16th, Samsung released the latest edition of its Android-powered MultiXpress copier/MFP, with the new series said to feature an improved design for business environments.
The MultiXpress 4 Renovation (MX4-R) features a 10.1″ touchscreen, runs on the Android platform, and features mobile print and scan.
Two configurations will be available, a color and a black-and-white configuration. Each configurations will be available in with three different editions.
The MX4-R is rated to print at 120 ppm in black-and-white and at 100 ppm in color. The color configuration features a 10-percent larger toner capacity than its predecessor, while the black-and-white configuration features a 17-percent larger toner capacity.
The MX4-R is also equipped with Samsung’s CounThru solution that helps users manage different printers, along with the SecuThru program, which is said to enhance security.
No further information is available at this time, but we will update this article when it is.
Samsung first introduced its MultiXpress series, which was industry’s first printer to run on the Android operating system, in 2014.
- June 2018: Samsung: Securing Printers and Copier/MFPs in the Enterprise
- October 2017: Samsung Transferring Warranties to HP
- July 2017: Samsung to Withdraw from Printer Manufacturing Once Printer Business Acquired by HP
- April 2017: European Regulators Give Green Light to HP’s Acquisition of Samsung Printing Business
- April 2017: HP Shipping A3 LaserJets, PageWides, as it Begins Bold Venture into A3 Copier Market
- December 2016: Samsung Provides More Key Info on HP’s Acquisition of its Printing Solutions Group
- November 2016: Samsung Lays Out Road Map for Merging Printing Solutions Group with HP Inc.
- November 2016: New Samsung Smart MultiXpress M5360RX A4 MFP with Faster Touch Screen, Smart UX Apps
- November 2016: New Samsung Update Enables Samsung Galaxy Users to Print to Millions of Printers
- November 2016: HP Inc. Marks 1st Anniversary: Looks Back on its 3D Printers, Samsung Acquisition, Copier-Market Disruption