Supplies Wholesalers’ New Program Helps Dealers, Resellers Sell on Amazon
Supplies Wholesalers, which is an importer and wholeseller of remanufactured toner and ink cartridges, recently announced a new program, Fulfilled by Supplies Wholesalers (FBSW), that’s designed to help its dealer and reseller customers sell on Amazon using Supplies Wholesalers’ order fulfillment and distribution.
Supplies Wholesalers (SW) says this is a fully automated solution developed specifically with the dealer in mind, and that dealers using SW for their Amazon store fulfillment can save them over 20 percent versus the Amazon FBA fees. Whether the dealer has an existing Amazon store, or is looking to develop a presence on Amazon, SW says it can help them take advantage of the powerful Amazon marketplace, with SW providing:
- Inventory feeds by warehouse
- Automatic drop shipping
- Shipping confirmations with tracking
- Easy-to-use dashboard
Supplies Wholesalers is a direct importer and wholesaler, selling remanufactured toner, inkjet cartridges, and ribbons to its reseller partners across the United States. It offers over 3,000 different SKUs that it says are completely compatible with the manufacturers’ original-brand products, and won’t void the original OEM warranty.
For more information on the new program, visit Supplies Wholesalers here.
- July 2018: Kyocera Adds Amazon Dash for U.K. and Germany Customers
- March 2018: Printer, Ink, and Toner Sales Soar at Amazon
- January 2018: New Brother Laser Printers, MFPs with Amazon Dash, Brother Refresh Automatic Toner Delivery
- September 2017: Samsung UK Enables Amazon Dash Toner Replacement for Samsung Printers and MFPs
- August 2016: Samsung Bringing ‘Dash’ Automatic Printer-Toner Replacement to U.K. and Germany