Print Audit Embedded Available for Sharp Copier/MFPs
Print Audit reports that its Print Audit Embedded for Infinite User Management has been released for Sharp OSA-enabled copier/MFPs. The firm says its Infinite User Management is a fully revamped replacement for Print Audit’s Print Audit 6 product.
Print Audit also says that the new version of Print Audit Embedded brings a more powerful and streamlined print-management experience to Sharp MFPs. The Embedded software provides cost recovery, rules-based-printing, secure print release, and pull-printing capabilities.
Print Audit Embedded installs directly onto Sharp OSA-enabled MFPs, allowing users to control and recover printing, copying, faxing and scanning costs. Print Audit says that, integrated with the desktop version of Infinite User Management, Embedded is a complete document tracking, charge-back, secure release and pull printing solution that eliminates the need for external hardware.
Sharp OSA is a development platform that allows third-party software developers to customise Sharp MFPs for integration with network applications.
Print Audit Embedded for Sharp can be accessed through Print Audit’s Premier program which offers unlimited access to all of Print Audit’s products for one monthly price.
For more information, visit Print Audit here.
- July 2018: Sharp Set to Continue M&A Strategy
- June 2018: Sharp Purchasing Toshiba’s PC Business
- June 2018: Sharp Expands Direct Sales Coverage with New Acquisition
- May 2018: Sharp Adds New Authorized Dealer in South Carolina
- May 2018: Mike Marusic Appointed President and CEO of Sharp Imaging & Information Company
- March 2018: Sharp Acquires IT-Services Provider ZLan Partners
- December 2017: Sharp Acquires Multi-Line Dealer Federalgraphics
- December 2017: Sharp National Dealer Meeting: Foxconn Benefits, Smart Office, Smart MFPs, Smart Meetings, and More