Visual Edge Makes Three Acquisitions
Visual Edge Technology of North Canton, Ohio, reported yesterday that it had acquired Technocom of North Carolina for an undisclosed sum. The firm says the acquisition expands Visual Edge’s footprint in the U.S. Southeast.
The company’s founder and president, Jim Riggins, will continue leading Technocom under the guidance of Visual Edge.
This past January, Technocom made two acquisitions of its own, expanding into the Salisbury (Marathon Business Center, Inc.) and Statesville (Document Imaging Solutions) regions of North Carolina, working with former owners Ken Crooms and Bruce Cook, respectively.
Together with Visual Edge, Technocom will be expanding upon its existing managed IT services.
Visual Edge also acquired Mercury Document Imaging for an undisclosed sum, marking the 31st acquisition for Visual Edge.
With three locations in Southern California and one in Chicago, Mercury Document Imaging provides copier/MFPs, document management software, managed print services, and shredding solutions.
Mercury President Joel Volk will continue leading Mercury as president and general manager while receiving advisory support from Visual Edge. The sales and service operations for Mercury’s customers and employees will also remain the same.
KenMark Office Systems Acquisition
On August 8th, Visual Edge also announced an agreement to acquire KenMark Office Systems for an undisclosed sum and merge it with its core New England company, Axion Business Technologies.
- July 2018: Visual Edge Technology Makes 30th Acquisition
- July 2018: Visual Edge Continues Acquisition Strategy
- March 2018: Visual Edge Technology Continues Expansion Strategy with UBM Acquisition
- March 2018: With Three New Acquisitions this Month, Visual Edge has Now Acquired Over 20 Companies
- February 2018: Visual Edge Technology Acquires Zymphony Technology Solutions, ZANCO, Fastforward
- December 2017: Benchmark Business Acquisition Marks Visual Edge’s Seventh Acquisition this Year
- November 2017: Visual Edge Technology Acquires HP Dealer AXSA