Lexmark Launches Enhanced Retail Print and Digital Signage Solution
Lexmark International today introduced a new version of Lexmark Print and Digital Signage, a unique solution that automates printing of signs and labels for stores, allowing retailers to print and publish on-demand signs, labels, and tags. This latest version features enhanced mobile capabilities that allow store associates to make signage without leaving the sales floor.
John Linton, director of Lexmark Retail Industry Solutions, explained: “We developed the Lexmark Print and Digital Signage solution to automate the in-store signage process, helping retailers quickly and easily develop engaging, accurate and on-brand signage so store staff can be on the sales floor with customers.”
The Lexmark Print and Digital Signage solution is said to be a proven enterprise solution for printing and publishing shelf-edge signs, labels, and tags used in retail stores. The Lexmark Publishing Platform, which evolved from AccessVia, uses one system to print paper signs with laser printers in the store; produce volumes of press-ready output for high-speed printing at a central location; and print electronic shelf labels, allowing brand consistency across all signs, and reducing IT costs.
Solution benefits include:
- Mobility: Mobile applications allow staff to create, audit and print signage when they need it, where they need it, from the sales floor instead of the back office.
- Automation: Automated, graphically rich sign production with Lexmark color/spot-color hardware ensures brand and messaging is well represented in every aisle. Rules-based formatting, dynamic graphics, and multi-item groupings simplify the production of complex signs.
- Scalability: Signage solutions can be scaled to meet the needs of the largest retailers in the world
- Accuracy: Lexmark software helps ensure price integrity from the host pricing systems, to shelf, and to the register.
- Localization: Signs can be localized with store-specific pricing, quantities and formats, in the proper shelf sequence.
“Lexmark solutions are used in more than 70,000 retail stores across the globe, giving us unique insights into the challenges retailers face,” commented Allen Waugerman, Lexmark senior vice president and chief technology officer. “Our Print and Digital Signage solution, now enhanced with increased mobile capabilities, is another way Lexmark empowers retailers to enhance customer service and increase profits.”
For more information about Lexmark Print and Digital Signage solutions, visit Lexmark here.
- July 2018: Lexmark Opens up Free Apps to More Customers
- July 2018: New Lexmark A4 Printers, MFPs Now Available
- June 2018: With New A4 Lineup, Lexmark Completes 92-Percent Refresh of Hardware Lineup
- May 2018: Lexmark VP Discusses Lexmark’s Biggest Product Launch Ever, Channel Strategy
- May 2018: Lexmark Printers, Copier/MFPs Achieve Hardcopy Common Criteria Certification
- April 2018: Lexmark Focuses on Faster Print and Scan Speeds, Higher Toner Yields, and More with New A4 Models
- April 2018: Lexmark Opens Lexmark Marketing Hub for Partners
- April 2018: Ringdale’s FollowMe Embedded Available for Lexmark’s Latest A4 Printers and Copier/MFPs
- March 2018: New Lexmark Pharmacy Order Assistant Minimizes Outdated Fax Communications
- January 2018: New Lexmark MFP Kiosk for Government Provides Document-Capture, Print-on-Demand, Forms Repository