Gordon Flesch Company Named Canon’s Largest U.S. Office-Equipment Dealer
The Gordon Flesch Company has once again been honored as the highest-earning Canon dealership in the United States. The company announced late last month that that Canon U.S.A. Inc. has acknowledged that the company is the nation’s largest independent office-technology dealership of Canon office-technology hardware. Canon has awarded the Gordon Flesch Company (GFC) the “Top Dollar Volume Award” for 2017 in honor of this achievement.
In certifying this award, Toyotsugu Kuwamura, executive vice president and general manager of Canon U.S.A.’s Business Imaging Solutions Group, thanked GFC employees for their work, and noted that Canon looks forward to helping GFC maintain this momentum. “Canon U.S.A. is pleased to give the Gordon Flesch Company the 2017 Top Dollar Volume Award, as the company has once again generated the highest volume of purchases among all Canon dealers in the United States,” says Kuwamura. “We have enjoyed a long and successful relationship with the Gordon Flesch Company and look forward to maintaining this momentum across all of GFC’s markets. Congratulations to the entire GFC team.”
Family-owned for 62 years, GFC has expanded since its beginnings as a technology equipment reseller. GFC first partnered with Canon in 1980 and has been the top-selling independent Canon dealer in the nation for many years running, and has over 150 Canon-certified service engineers on staff.
- May 2018: Canon is Leader in U.S. Copier/MFP Market
- April 2018: Canon Inc. Reports First-Quarter Results
- February 2018: Canon Sees 14.9 Sales Growth in the Americas
- January 2018: Canon India Expecting Printing Business to Fuel Double-Digit Growth in 2018
- January 2018: Canon CEO Reports Strong Year; Company Also Expanding into New Businesses
- January 2018: Canon Again Ranked Third in Number of U.S. Patents Obtained in 2017
- June 2017: Canon Number-One Last Year in U.S. A3 Copier/MFP Sales