Xerox Rolls Out More Marketing Resources for MPS Channel Partners
Xerox today introduced new marketing resources for its channel partners that are designed to help them generate more leads and increase sales.
By using these marketing resources, Xerox says its partners can build their operations by promoting Xerox’s Managed Print Services (MPS) and its ConnectKey-enabled copier/MFPs and printers. Offerings are provided on the re-designed Xerox Partner Portal.
Optimized for mobile access with added functionality and an improved online experience, Xerox says its partners can obtain marketing information, event planning templates, and information on Xerox’s products, services, and support in just a few clicks.
The new resources include:
- Turn-key resources – Self-serve, multi-piece demand generation campaigns, HTML emails and newsletters, co-marketing brochures, videos, eBooks, infographics, and proposals.
- Social media syndication – Drafted posts are provided for channel partners to share on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Redesigned partner badges – New badging options are said to drive brand awareness and highlight the relationship between partners and Xerox. Badging can be showcased via window slicks and on apparel, collateral, and signage.
- New co-branding guidelines – Partners can leverage the strength of the Xerox brand while ensuring quality results and copyright and trademark requirements.
All-in-One Event Kit
The new Partner Event Marketing Toolkit, available to accredited Xerox MPS Channel Partners, provides tools for hosting on-site customer events. With materials designed to help partners grow their business by promoting Xerox’s services and technology, the kit includes co-branded assets such as invitation templates, presentations, social media content, and videos.
Xerox says the strength of the kit is the “one-two punch” partners have when selling the power of Xerox’s MPS and ConnectKey-enabled workplace products, and which addresses customer pain points such as security, mobility, automation, cost management, and employee productivity.
- July 2018: Xerox Reports Second-Quarter Results, Addresses Fuji Xerox Partnership
- July 2018: New Xerox Workplace Solutions for Easier Mobile Connectivity, Enhanced Security
- June 2018: Xerox Introduces Next Generation Global Print Driver
- December 2017: Xerox AltaLink Copier/MFPs First to Receive Common Criteria Certification for Security
- November 2017: Xerox CEO: A4, Apps Bringing New Opportunities for Xerox