New Lexmark A4 Printers, MFPs Now Available
Lexmark International announced the availability of its new generation of A4 color and large workgroup monochrome printers and multi-function products (MFPs) that bring an unparalleled combination of reliability, productivity and security to business users.
These new A4 color (CS421dn, CS521dn, CS622de, CX421adn, CX522ade, CX620 Series and CX625 Series) and large workgroup mono (MS725 Series, MS820 Series, MX720 Series and MX820 Series) devices are equipped with various features designed to reduce total cost of ownership:
RELIABILITY: These new devices are built to last, with durable steel frames, long life components and other design features that ensure device longevity and stability for years of reliable performance in even the harshest environments.
PERFORMANCE: Powerful multicore processors and increased memory levels deliver brainpower that “future proofs” these devices by accommodating firmware upgrades over time. It also ensures these new devices effortlessly render even the most complex print jobs and enables complex multi-tasking, such as sending a fax while printing with optical character recognition (OCR) rendering in the background.
EASE OF USE: e-Task, Lexmark’s modern, tablet-like user interface, allows for unparalleled simplicity and ease of use across the entire portfolio, with displays up to 10 inches on the large workgroup monochrome devices.
QUALITY OUTPUT: Lexmark Color Replacement is featured on the color products, so customers can accurately print corporate logos or any specific colors needed in their most sensitive documents—all with improved consumable yields.
FLEXIBILITY: A full range of color and monochrome devices have been launched in 2018, to meet user needs throughout the enterprise. From entry color devices starting at 25 pages per minute with 250 pages of input, to solutions-enabled devices with up to 7-inch class e-Task interface, built-in hard disks, duplexing automatic document feeder (DADF) scanners, and pre-installed optical character recognition (OCR), as well as a full suite of new monochrome devices built for small, mid and large workgroups within the enterprise.
SECURITY: Lexmark’s award-winning full spectrum security features help protect documents, devices and networks from unauthorized access and are fully integrated into every product in the series. Consistent, upgradable protections across the product portfolio help you control access, secure hard disk data, protect operating systems and prevent network hacks.
MOBILITY: These new devices offer a variety of mobile print options, enabling workers to complete tasks via approved mobile devices with the free Lexmark Mobile Print app. Output is also available via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria or Windows Mobile.
ANALYTICS: For Managed Print Services customers, these new devices can be equipped with sensors that capture highly detailed vital system information such as engine voltage, fan speeds and fuser temperature ramps. When any of these metrics fall out of spec it could mean an upcoming failure that needs intervention OR it could simply mean that a setting is wrong. Advance notice helps minimize interventions and keep staff productive.
SUSTAINABILITY: As expected from Lexmark, these devices meet the most stringent global environmental requirements.
“With this extensive launch, Lexmark has refreshed much of our product offering in 2018, ensuring our customers are prepared to leverage the latest imaging technology to move their businesses forward,” commented Allen Waugerman, Lexmark senior vice president and chief technology officer.
- June 2018: With New A4 Lineup, Lexmark Completes 92-Percent Refresh of Hardware Lineup
- May 2018: Lexmark VP Discusses Lexmark’s Biggest Product Launch Ever, Channel Strategy
- May 2018: Lexmark Printers, Copier/MFPs Achieve Hardcopy Common Criteria Certification
- April 2018: Lexmark Focuses on Faster Print and Scan Speeds, Higher Toner Yields, and More with New A4 Models
- April 2018: Ringdale’s FollowMe Embedded Available for Lexmark’s Latest A4 Printers and Copier/MFPs
- March 2018: New Lexmark Pharmacy Order Assistant Minimizes Outdated Fax Communications
- January 2018: New Lexmark MFP Kiosk for Government Provides Document-Capture, Print-on-Demand, Forms Repository
- December 2017: Lexmark’s New Patient Communication Solution Provides Color Printing, Print-on-Demand for Healthcare
- December 2017: Lexmark Introduces RFID Laser Printing for Manufacturing
- November 2017: New Lexmark Advanced Output Management for Healthcare Eliminates Printer-Downtime Backups