Marco Expands Client Base in Iowa
The dealer acquisitions continue, this time with Marco, a St. Cloud-based provider of copiers, printers, and business IT services, purchasing the copier contracts and client base of Rudzianski’s Business Equipment in Dubuque, Iowa.
Marco has eight offices in Iowa and will be providing Rudzianski’s clients service and support from its office in Cedar Rapids.
“We look forward to continuing Rudzianski’s commitment to satisfying their clients and expanding the services and technical expertise we can provide them,” commented Marco CEO Jeff Gau.
This acquisition follows Marco’s recent purchases of Prime Office Innovations and Governor Business Solutions in Michigan.
Marco has 1,180 employees and serves more than 32,000 customers from its 50 locations throughout the Midwest and nationally.
- July 2018: Visual Edge Technology Makes 30th Acquisition
- July 2018: Visual Edge Continues Acquisition Strategy
- March 2018: Visual Edge Technology Continues Expansion Strategy with UBM Acquisition
- March 2018: With Three New Acquisitions this Month, Visual Edge has Now Acquired Over 20 Companies
- February 2018: Visual Edge Technology Acquires Zymphony Technology Solutions, ZANCO, Fastforward
- June 2018: Marco Acquires Prime Office Innovations
- March 2018: Marco Continues Expansion with Acquisition of Governor Business Solutions
- November 2017: Marco Continues Acquisition Strategy with BusinessWare Purchase
- September 2017: Marco Acquires Koestner Office Products
- May 2017: Marco Expands with Dakota Business Center’s Sales and Service