DEX Imaging Acquires Multi-Line Dealer
DEX Imaging, an independent dealer of document-imaging and data-management solutions in the eastern United States, reported that it’s acquired Cavin’s Business Solutions, Inc. for an undisclosed sum.
Established in 1959, Cavin’s Business Solutions is a Kyocera (Copystar), Konica and Xerox dealer that has offices in Fayetteville, Greenville, Jacksonville and Wilmington, North Carolina, and also offers service coverage in Charlotte, Columbia and Charleston, South Carolina.
DEX Imaging CEO, Dan Doyle Jr. commented: “Merging with Cavin’s Business Solutions, Inc. supports our ongoing strategy to strengthen and expand DEX’s services in the Carolinas, creating an autonomous DEX Headquarters in that region that provides an abundance of product choices, enhanced service manpower and local expertise that our competitors simply do not offer.”
Cavin Business Solutions President Randy Gainer, said, “We are excited to join forces with a company that shares our same value proposition for quality. DEX has a proven track record of innovation and service excellence that will allow us to deliver even greater value to our customers; more product selection, exclusive DEX-patented technology, and enhanced service responsiveness. Together, we are ensuring that customers continue to receive the best service well into the future, while also ensuring that our employees are given the best tools and technology moving forward.”
- April 2017: DEX Imaging Continues Acquisition Strategy with Fifth Acquisition this Year
- January 2017: DEX Imaging Snaps up Four Dealerships in New Year
- October 2016: DEX Imaging Acquires Omega Office Systems, Adding Xerox Copier/MFPs to Lineup
- July 2016: DEX Acquires Sharp-Dealer Modular Document Solutions in ‘Largest Acquisition to Date’
- June 2015: DEX Imaging Acquires Managed-Print Services Provider TotalPrint