Marco Completes Eighth Acquisition in Two Years
On July 3rd, Marco announced that it’s purchased the copier contracts and client base of Rudzianski’s Business Equipment located in Dubuque, Iowa.
Marco will be providing Rudzianski’s clients service and support from its office in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Marco currently has eight offices throughout Iowa.
This is Marco’s eighth acquisition in the past two years. The firm recently purchased Prime Office Innovations and Governor Business Solutions in Michigan. The company has 1,180 employees and serves more than 32,000 customers from its 50 locations throughout the Midwest and nationally.
- June 2018: Marco Acquires Prime Office Innovations
- March 2018: Marco Continues Expansion with Acquisition of Governor Business Solutions
- November 2017: Marco Continues Acquisition Strategy with BusinessWare Purchase
- September 2017: Marco Acquires Koestner Office Products
- May 2017: Marco Expands with Dakota Business Center’s Sales and Service
- ctober 2016: Marco Acquires Business IT-Services Company Infinity Technology
- June 2016: Marco Takes Over North Country’s Copier/MFP and Wide-Format Printer Business
- June 2016: Marco Acquires IT-Services Group Paragon Solutions Group
- November 2015: Employee-Owned Marco Office-Equipment Dealership Acquired by Norwest Equity Partners