Toshiba Launches MPS Program for Barcode-Printer Line
Toshiba America Business Solutions today announced the expansion of its Encompass managed print services (MPS) program to include Toshiba and other OEM thermal barcode printers.
Toshiba’s expanded MPS program now fully supports and is said to optimize supply-chain and logistics operations’ thermal barcode print fleets with OEM-branded parts, labeling supplies, and full-service maintenance.
Toshiba’s customizable Encompass program is specifically designed to fulfill the diverse and nuanced labeling needs of individual organizations.
Bill Melo, Toshiba America Business Solutions chief marketing executive, commented: “Since the creation of our Encompass program nearly 15 years ago, Toshiba has been at the forefront of efficiently, affordably and comprehensively servicing our e-STUDIO copiers and printers. With the evolution of our Encompass offering, Toshiba continues as a leader in managing our clients’ products with the elite level of service and customer satisfaction Toshiba has become recognized for providing.”
- May 2018: Toshiba Launching New Embedded Platform, ‘Elevate,’ for Toshiba e-STUDIO MFPs
- April 2017: TABS CEO Reassures Clients in Wake of Toshiba Corp. Difficulties
- February 2017: Toshiba America Business Solutions Seeks to Reassure Customers, Partners Amid Toshiba Financial Difficulties
- December 2016: Nuance AutoStore, Equitrac Office Solutions Now Available for Toshiba MFPs
- November 2016: Toshiba Resellers to Sell Kodak Alaris Document Scanners
- August 2016: Toshiba to Distribute PrinterLogic’s Server-Less Print-Management Solution for Enterprises
- May 2016: Toshiba and Dealers to Sell, Distribute Nuance’s AutoStore and Equitrac Office Document Solutions
- May 2016: Next-Generation Toshiba MFPs Feature Intel Atom Processor, Embedded Application Platform, More