RJ Young Acquires Paxis Technologies’ Office-Imaging Group
On June 5th, RJ Young announced that it had completed the acquisition of the office-imaging side of Paxis Technologies, a privately owned office equipment dealer, for an undisclosed sum.
R J Young stated that for over 30 years, Paxis Technologies has been the leader in Imaging Technology in East Tennessee, and that the acquisition of Paxis Technologies further widens RJ Young’s footprint, which nows spanning throughout the entire state of Tennessee.
All sales and service employees from Paxis Technologies will remain in Tennessee and continue to support and service customer accounts. These employees will join RJ Young’s more than 600 employees.
The acquisition closed on June 1, 2018, and RJ Young’s Brent Kakwitch has been appointed as regional sales manager for the east territories including Virginia, North Carolina, and East Tennessee.
RJ Young is said to be one of the largest independent office-equipment dealers in the country, specializing in document-management solutions, managed print services, and office imaging. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, RJ Young has been in business for 63 years and has over 600 employees in over 28 sales and service locations across eight states.
- March 2017: RJ Young Acquires ACS Technologies, Expanding Reach in Alabama
- August 2015: RJ Young Acquires Advantage Business Solutions in Tennessee
- November 2014: RJ Young is Samsung’s 2014 Dealer of the Year; More than Doubled its Samsung Sales
- July 2014: R.J. Young Gets Ricoh Direct Accounts in Florida
- February 2013: RJ Young Signs up to Sell Samsung Printers and MFPs
- February 2012: Ricoh Sells Four Direct Branches to RJ Young