HP Inc., Guangdong Open New 3D-Printing Site in China
Today, HP Inc. with partner Guangdong (Dali) 3D Printing Collaborative Innovation Platform, unveiled a new production-grade 3D-printer center in China, the world’s largest manufacturing market.
The 3D Printing Platform is deploying its new Lanwan Intelligence – HP Multi Jet Fusion Technology Mass Manufacturing Center with 10 HP Multi Jet Fusion 3D pritners to meet growing demand for functional prototypes and production-grade 3D-printer parts. This is HP’s largest deployment of production-grade 3D printers in the Asia-Pacific and Japan region.
According to HP, technologies such as 3D printing are part of an industry-wide digital transformation that many call the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Operated by Guangdong Lanwan Intelligence Technology, the new Lanwan Intelligence – HP Multi Jet Fusion Technology Mass Manufacturing Center, which opened on June 16th , is located in the town of Dali, Foshan, a major manufacturing hub in Guangdong Province. The center will exclusively use HP Multi Jet Fusion 3D printing systems, which HP says provide the speed, quality, and economics required for production-grade 3D printing. The new center will provide production-grade applications at scale for major auto, consumer goods, and motorcycle customers in Foshan as well as for other industries in the Greater Bay Area of Southern China.
Luo Jun, executive director of the China 3D Printing Technology Industry Alliance and president of Guangdong Lanwan Intelligence Technology, commented: “The demand for 3D-printed production-grade parts will grow exponentially over the next few years as we shift from analog to digital manufacturing. By deploying HP’s Multi Jet Fusion technology in our new digital manufacturing center in China, we can better – and more quickly – deliver cost-effective and production-grade parts to our customers.”
- June 2018: HP Inc. Expands 3D-Printing Partnership with Siemens
- May 2018: HP 3D-Printing Solutions Now Available in Mexico
- April 2018: Jabil, Forecast 3D to Install More HP 3D Printers, Expect to Produce Millions of 3D-Printed Parts
- April 2018: HP Now 3D-Printing Parts for 2D and 3D Printers; Sees Increased 3D-Printer Demand
- February 2018: HP Launches its First 3D Printers that Can Produce Functional Parts in Full Color
- January 2018: HP Brings Multi Jet 3D-Printing Solutions to India
- November 2017: New HP Jet Fusion 3D 4210 Printer with Lowest CPP for Large-Scale 3D-Printing Manufacturing
- October 2017: HP Opens New 3D Multi Jet Fusion Customer Lab in Palo Alto
- September 2017: HP Names Henkel First Global 3D-Printer Reseller, Also Expands European 3D Reseller Network
- September 2017: New from HP: Custom-Designed Shoes Created with HP 3D Printing and Scanning
- August 2017: HP Inc.: How 3D Printing is Set to Change Manufacturing