Select Canon Scanners Now Compatible with Canon Scan for QuickBooks Online
Canon U.S.A. today announced that select Canon imageFORMULA document scanners are now compatible with Canon Scan for QuickBooks Online, now available on Apps.com, Intuit’s QuickBooks online app store. Canon Scan for QuickBooks Online enables select Canon scanners to scan a document directly into QuickBooks Online without having to use separate scanning applications, and should appeal to those operating small or self-owned businesses, as well as accountants, and bookkeepers
The Intuit Developer platform enables developers to integrate with QuickBooks financial and transactional data and offers reach to small businesses through Apps.com, where millions of QuickBooks Online users go to find, try, and buy apps.
Canon Scan for QuickBooks Online is designed to provide QuickBooks Online customers with the ability to scan files directly into Expense Transactions QuickBooks Online, with no additional scanning software needed. Through this Canon software, users are also able to include data such as the target account, category, and receipt amount in their scan. Users can still utilize typical scan features such as skipping blank pages, cropping and de-skewing images through their compatible imageFORMULA scanner, as well as converting scanned documents into a searchable .PDF file with the Optical Character Recognition (OCR) feature.
The Canon Scan for QuickBooks Online software is compatible with the following Canon imageFORMULA document scanners: P-215II, DR-C225, DR-C225W, DR-C230, DR-C240, DR-M140, DR-M160II and DR-M260.
Canon Scan for QuickBooks Online is available free for QuickBooks Online users. Users can get the app from the Intuit QuickBooks App Store here.
- October 2017: Canon Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Document Scanning with Commemorative-Edition imageFORMULA Scanners
- August 2017: New uniFLOW 2018 LTS Features Support for USB-Connected Canon Document Scanners, Stronger Reporting, More
- March 2017: Canon Introduces imageFORMULA ScanFront 400 Scanner with Beefed-Up Security Features
- March 2017: Canon Adds Next-Generation imageFORMULA DR-X10C II High-Volume Production Scanner
- March 2017: Canon Announces New A4 MFPs and Printers, New Solution for Securing and Managing eMail
- February 2017: New Square 9 ECM Software Now Available for Canon Document Scanners
- November 2016: New Canon ScanFront 400 is First EPEAT Gold-Rated Document Scanner
- October 2016: Canon Previews New Solution for Integrating imageFORMULA Document Scanners with Salesforce