Marco Acquires Prime Office Innovations
Marco Technologies reported today that it’s purchased Prime Office Innovations for an undisclosed sum. Prime Office Innovations is a copier/printer company located in Macomb, Michigan. Prime’s employees have joined Marco’s team and will be serving clients from its current location.
Prime Office Innovations has been providing its clients with copier/printer solutions since 2002.
“This purchase allows us to further expand our technical expertise and services in the state of Michigan,” said Marco CEO Jeff Gau. “We look forward to continuing Prime’s commitment to satisfying their clients and providing opportunities for their valued employees.”
In March, Marco purchased Governor Business Solutions in Dearborn, Michigan. Marco has 1,180 employees and serves more than 32,000 customers from its 50 locations throughout the Midwest and nationally.
- March 2018: Marco Continues Expansion with Acquisition of Governor Business Solutions
- November 2017: Marco Continues Acquisition Strategy with BusinessWare Purchase
- September 2017: Marco Acquires Koestner Office Products
- May 2017: Marco Expands with Dakota Business Center’s Sales and Service
- ctober 2016: Marco Acquires Business IT-Services Company Infinity Technology
- June 2016: Marco Takes Over North Country’s Copier/MFP and Wide-Format Printer Business
- June 2016: Marco Acquires IT-Services Group Paragon Solutions Group
- November 2015: Employee-Owned Marco Office-Equipment Dealership Acquired by Norwest Equity Partners
- August 2015: Marco Continues Expansion with Crabtree’s Copier Sales and Service
- June 2015: Copier-Dealer Marco Continues Expansion in Wisconsin
- October 2014: Marco Expands Footprint in Midwest, Now has 39 Locations in U.S.