OKI Adds New Dealer for ColorPainter Wide-Format Printer Line
As part of its dealer-recruitment initiative for its ColorPainter line, OKI Data Americas announced on June 5th the addition of Maryland-based reseller TyrrellTech Digital Printing Systems, a supplier of large-format printers, supplies, and support, to its ColorPainter Authorized Dealer Program.
OKI’s ColorPainter lineup consists of wide-format color inkjet printers for commercial printing applications, including indoor and outdoor signage and graphics, and even automobile wraps.
Established in 1997, TyrrellTech provides digital-printing solutions, service, and support throughout the East Coast, with full-service shops located in Flemington, New Jersey, and in Pompano and Orlando, both in Flordia. TyrrellTech is headquartered in Laurel, Maryland.
Tomohiro Ikeda, deputy general manager of the Wide Format Division at OKI Data Americas, commented: “OKI is committed to the ColorPainter brand and to our authorized dealer network. We actively recruit resellers who deliver best-in-class customer service and support and who are deeply invested in providing high-quality indoor and outdoor applications, including vehicle wraps and automotive restyling options. TyrrellTech provides superior workflow education, training and customer support and is a perfect partner and addition to OKI’s Authorized Dealer Network.”
TyrrellTech offers free training courses with topics ranging from color management and Adobe Illustrator, to “Print Marketing Tricks.” Visit the TyrrellTech Web site here for information on upcoming summer training opportunities.
OKI’s ColorPainter line of wide-format inkjet printers for the sign- and graphics-printing market use SX eco-solvent inks that are said to last longer outdoors without fading, and are also said to cost less per square foot, and provide industry-best color density. ColorPainter printers are said to be well suited for both indoor and outdoor applications, including for printing banners, backlit, fleet and vehicle graphics, as well as wallpaper, POP displays, floor and exhibit graphics and more. Backed by performance guarantees from media brands such as like Avery Dennison and 3M, ColorPainter printers are available through OKI’s ColorPainter authorized dealer network. For more information, visit OKI here.
- May 2018: OKI Reports Results for Fiscal Year
- May 2018: OKI Data Americas Adds Grant Graphics to ColorPainter Reseller Program
- March 2018: OKI Data Americas Selects SYNNEX as Primary Distributor of Office-Printing Products and Solutions
- November 2017: OKI Data Americas Names Johnson Plastic Plus Primary Reseller for its Textile-Transfer Printers
- March 2016: ‘Wrapping’ Cars with Colorful Output Produced by OKI’s ColorPainter Wide-Format Color Printers
- September 2016: OKI Shows New Wide-Format ColorPainter E-64s Wide-Format Color Printer for Signage and Graphics Commercial Printing