Konica Minolta’s All Covered IT Division Acquires MacProfessionals
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. says it’s continuing to accelerate its business transformation to become a leading IT platform-based business through the acquisition of Apple platform experts, Macprofessionals Inc. (Macprofessionals). Based in Farmington Hills, Michigan, Macprofessionals will become part of Konica Minolta’s IT-services division, All Covered.
Todd Croteau, president of All Covered, commented: ““As part of our strategy to help realize our vision for the Workplace of the Future, enabled by smart decision support, it is important to ensure that we are able to connect disparate data points by being flexible to our customers’ hardware, software and platform choices. The acquisition of Macprofessionals is key for consolidating Konica Minolta’s corporate ambition to provide our customers a true end to end value proposition, propelling them towards the future of work.”
Macprofessionals, an accredited partner of Apple Inc. (Apple), provides customers with various services, including procurement, consulting, design, configuration, deployment, and more. The capabilities brought by the Macprofessionals acquisition “will add deep Apple platform expertise to All Covered’s already comprehensive portfolio of services,” says Koncia Minolta.
- February 2018: Konica Minolta Strengthens IT Security Services through Acquisition of Assets of VioPoint
- October 2017: Konica Minolta Extends its Managed IT Services Portfolio with Managed Voice
- September 2017: Konica Minolta Expands Enterprise Content Management Business with DSSI Acquisition
- September 2017: Konica Minolta Continues Expansion into Healthcare Tech with Invicro Acquisition
- August 2017: Marking 30th Anniversary, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Acquires Muratec America
- June 2017: Konica Minolta Announces Service Partnership with Knightscope, Maker of Security Robots
- July 2017: Konica Minolta Enters Telephony Market with Acquisition of TLS.NET
- July 2017: Konica Minolta to Acquire Ambry Genetics for $1 Billion
- April 2017: Konica Minolta Launches Integrated Global Client Services Organization
- August 2016: Konica Minolta’s All Covered Now Providing 24/7 IT Security-Monitoring Services