Carolina Wholesale to Distribute Canon imagePROGRAF Wide-Format Printers
Carolina Wholesale Group, which is based in North Carolina, reported today a new distribution agreement with Canon U.S.A. for Canon’s large-format imagePROGRAF printers for commercial printing.
Carolina Wholesale will be an authorized distributor of Canon imagePROGRAF large-format printers, supplies, and media. As Carolina Wholesale is the parent company of Digitek, Carolina Wholesale, Arlington Industries, and Monroe Systems for Business, the new distribution agreement makes Arlington Industries, Carolina Wholesale, and Digitek authorized imagePROGRAF distributors.
Carolina Wholesale will be carrying the full‐line of Canon imagePROGRAF hardware, including the 11‐color PRO series printers in addition to all imagePROGRAF supplies and media from Carolina Wholesales’ six national distribution centers. Resellers who choose to partner with Carolina Wholesale in the sale of imagePROGRAF printers will have access to Canon and Carolina Wholesale sales and marketing resources, monthly promotional rebates, as well as Canon online training courses. These products are said to complement Carolina Wholesale’s diverse selection of office products, copier/MFPs, document-finishing equipment, and supplies while providing a “one‐stop shop” for dealers supporting today’s large-format printer end‐users.
Larry Huneycutt, president of Carolina Wholesale Group, commented: “Carolina Wholesale has valued our distribution relationship with Canon USA’s imaging-equipment division for the past 35 years. TThe opportunity for Carolina Wholesale Group and our dedicated core of dealers to sell and support the growing large-format printing and color-production demand is very exciting. We look forward to sharing and growing this business together with Canon and our dealers in the coming years.”
- May 2018: Carolina Wholesale Group Acquires Gilpez Office Products
- March 2018: Canon imagePROGRAF Wide-Format Inkjet Color Printers Now Compatible with ColorByte ImagePrint Software
- July 2017: imagePROGRAF Le Series Refreshes Canon’s Entry Level Large-Format MFP Portfolio
- August 2016: Carolina Wholesale Acquires Digitek Computer Products
- May 2015: Carolina Wholesale Group to Distribute 3D Systems’ Consumer 3D Printers
- July 2013: Samsung Signs up Carolina Wholesale to Distribute Printers, MFPs, and Supplies through U.S. Dealer/ IT VAR channel