Panasonic KV-S1027C, KV-S1057C Document Scanners Now EPEAT Bronze-Rated
Panasonic System Solutions Company of North America reports that its KV-S1027C and KV-S1057C document scanners are now registered EPEAT Bronze, meeting a list of at least 33 mandatory environmental-performance criteria.
Used by the U.S. government, EPEAT is said to be the definitive global rating system for greener electronics and currently tracks more than 4,400 products from more than 60 manufacturers across 43 countries to help organizations streamline their purchases of sustainable electronics. Designed for high-volume, front-office deployment markets, Panasonic’s KV-S1027C and KV-S1057C scanners are said to meet guidelines for the full product lifecycle, from design and production, to energy use and recycling.
Since 2003, EPEAT has assessed products based on ANSI-approved public standards developed through a consensus processes. Manufacturers’ compliance claims are subject to ongoing verification by qualified certification bodies. EPEAT currently covers PCs and displays, imaging equipment, copier/MFPs, printers, televisions and mobile phones.
- February 2018: Panasonic Announces Updated KV-S1026CII Document Scanners for SMBs
- October 2017: Panasonic: Smart Document Scanning in the Digital Age: Taming the Paper Tiger
- June 2017: Panasonic Debuts High-Volume Network Scanners Equipped with Intel Corei5 Tablet
- April 2017: Panasonic Says its Document Scanners Have Virtually Zero-Failure Rate
- December 2016: Square 9 Softworks’ Document-Capture Software Now Available for Panasonic Document Scanners
- November 2016: New Panasonic Document Scanners, KV-S8127, KV-S8147, Can Scan up to 100,000 Pages per Day
- November 2016: Panasonic to Provide Scan-Optic Cloud-Based Document-Capture Services
- September 2016: New Panasonic PremierOCR for Advanced Processing of Scanned Documents
- August 2016: New A3 Flatbed Document Scanner from Panasonic
- February 2016: New Panasonic Document Scanners Scan up to 100 PPM, Bundled with ToughPad Tablets