Konica Minolta Announces Memjet-Powered Color-Inkjet Production Printers
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. reported today that it’s unveiling the latest offerings in its line of production-printing systems for the commercial print industry – the WEBjet 200D and WEBjet100D continuous feed inkjet presses – at the inkjet Summit 2018 trade show being held in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, April 9-11.
The result of a three-way, marketing, distribution, and servicing partnership with Super Web and Memjet, the new additions to the Konica Minolta line will be officially launched later in the spring of 2018. At the Inkjet Summit, company representatives are on hand to announce news of the partnership and specifics pertaining to the devices, as well as case studies.
The firm also says that through machine engineering born of years of offset-lithography experience, the WEBJet gives mid-size companies a simple and affordable way to step up to high-quality, variable-data color printing. With a volume capacity of up to 20 million duplex color letter-size pages per month, the WEBJet is said to be the right choice for shifting page volume from offset to digital systems, or moving color toner pages to a more affordable platform. A single operator can manage the WEBJet’s large-volume continuous-feed, matching or exceeding the productivity of multiple cut-sheet digital machines and operators.
- April 2018: Memjet and Canon Announce Global Cross-Licensing Agreement
- January 2018: Konica Minolta, Epic Products Partnering to Promote Digital Inkjet Production Printers
- October 2017: Konica Minolta Unveils New AccurioLabel 190 Press for European Market Applications
- Press Release: Konica Minolta Launches New EFI Fiery Digital Front Ends for Latest AccurioPress Line-up
- August 2017: Marking 30th Anniversary, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Acquires Muratec America
- March 2017: Konica Minolta Announces Sweeping ‘Workplace Hub’ for Office Imaging, Data Storage, IT Admin, User Collaboration
- February 2017: Konica Minolta Launches First ‘AccurioPress’ Color Production Printers
- November 2016: Konica Minolta Seeks to Expand Industrial-Printer Business with New Site in France
- October 2016: EFI and Konica Minolta Extend Partnership to Include Cloud-Based Solutions for Production Printing