Global Managed Print Services Market to Reach $61.36 Billion by 2025
According to a new report from Market Research Reports, the global managed print services (MPS) market will reach $61.36 billion by 2025 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.64 percent.
The report valued the global managed print services market at $28.63 billion in 2016.
The report also defines MPS as “the holistic and efficient management of printing and imaging services and devices such as printers, fax machines, copiers and multifunction devices.”
MPS is said to generally include integrated billing and automated functional maintenance for group equipment. There are several benefits of MPS, including time savings, improved efficiency, reduced costs, improved productivity in the organization, reduction of capital expenditure, improved cash flow, reduction of an enterprise’s environmental footprint, and improved information security.
The report focuses on the top manufacturers in the MPS global market, with production, price, revenue, and market share for each manufacturer, covering HP Development Company, Xerox Corporation, Konica Minolta, Ricoh Company, Lexmark International, ARC Document Solutions, Kyocera, Sharp, Toshiba , Canon, and Samsung (now called S-Printing Solution Company and part of HP Inc.).
The research study focuses on information such as company profiles, product lines and specifications, capacity, production, pricing, costs, revenues, and contact information.
The report is also segmented into several key regions, with sales, revenue, market share, and growth Rate of Biologic Response Modifier in these regions, from 2013 to 2025 (forecast), covering:
North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Turkey, etc.)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia and Southeast Asia (Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, and Vietnam))
South America (Brazil, etc.)
Middle East and Africa (North Africa and Gulf Cooperation Council Countries)
The full report may be obtained here.
- March 2018: Xerox Wins Five-Year Copier/MFP and MPS Contract with U.S. Air Force
- February 2018: Xerox Launches New MPS Essentials Suite for Channel Partners
- February 2018: U.S. Government Prioritizes Xerox for Cloud-Based Managed Print Services
- December 2017: FMAudit MPS Solution Features Expanded Integration with HP Smart Device Services
- September 2017: MPS Monitor SDS Now Available with Immediate Access to HP Smart Device Services
- August 2017: Lexmark Introduces ‘Fleet Intelligence’ MPS Program for Resellers
- July 2017: Xerox Maintains Leadership Position in Worldwide Managed Print Services Market
- March 2017: Global Managed Print Services Market to Reach $94.97 Billion by 2024