Konica Minolta Acquires Systems-Integrator TechLine
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. reported today that it’s acquired TechLine Communications, Inc., for an undisclosed sum. TechLine is based in Seattle, Washington, and is a systems-integrator that specializes in the design and implementation of process automation, content integration, and business-information delivery systems.
TechLine is said to work closely with its clients to automate and streamline key business processes. The company provides professional services for consulting, implementation, custom development, training and support. It’s said to have successfully implemented hundreds of solutions since 1993, and has years of continuous relationships supporting its customers. TechLine is also a reseller of an ECM (enterprise content management) product line that includes the offerings of companies such as OnBase, OpenText, Dialogic, and AVST.
“This acquisition expands our reach into the Pacific Northwest through a well-established group that does a considerable amount of work with both the public and private sectors,” commented Kevin Kern, senior vice president of Business Intelligence Services and Product Planning for Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. We couldn’t be more thrilled by the addition of this new group.”
John Fisk, president of TechLine, commented: “This deal solidifies our longstanding commitment to provide our customers with a broader set of resources and software solutions to better meet their continuing needs.”
- February 2018: Konica Minolta Strengthens IT Security Services through Acquisition of Assets of VioPoint
- January 2018: Konica Minolta, Epic Products Partnering to Promote Digital Inkjet Production Printers
- September 2017: Konica Minolta Expands Enterprise Content Management Business with DSSI Acquisition
- August 2017: Marking 30th Anniversary, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Acquires Muratec America
- July 2017: Konica Minolta Enters Telephony Market with Acquisition of TLS.NET
- July 2017: Konica Minolta to Acquire Ambry Genetics for $1 Billion