VLCM Becomes First Utah-based HP A3 Copier/MFP Dealer
VLCM, a provider of managed IT solutions and managed print services (MPS), reported yesterday that it’s expanding its partnership with HP Inc. and is now selling HP A3 copier/MFPs. The firm says that this next-generation portfolio includes 54 HP SKUs.
VLCM, which is based in Salt Lake City, Utah, also sells Canon imageRUNNER Advance copier/MFPs, as well as the HP PageWide XL 4500 wide-format printer series. VLCM is an authorized Canon independent dealer and HP Platinum partner
VLCM says it’s the only HP partner based in Utah that has the ability to sell the HP portfolio of A3 copier/MFPs in the Mountain West Region and surrounding states.
Mike Linton, EVP and general manager for VLCM, commented: “VLCM is a strategic HP partner in the region, and we are excited to bring on more tools to help us grow by understanding our business needs and expanding our portfolio of managed print solutions. Using the knowledge HP has gained through large-scale printers, they’ve streamlined their designs, improved print speeds and created higher-quality printing at a lower cost.”
VLCM says it provides cost-effective print, copy, and fax solutions that include support for existing printer and copier fleets, new equipment (leased or purchased), all consumable print supplies, including toner cartridges and maintenance kits, as well as onsite repair and MPS.
“We have worked side-by-side with HP to create valuable MPS solutions that can really help our customers be more productive and efficient in all areas of their printing and copying environment,” commented Jeremy Morgan, vice president of MPS for VLCM. “These new A3 products will not only strengthen our relationships, but have a direct, positive impact on our portfolio of solutions we can offer our clients.”
Visit VLCM here.
- February 2018: Looking for Bigger Bite of A3 Copier/MFP Market, HP Aims for 12 Percent Share by 2021
- January 2018: HP Unveils Samsung Printers, MFPs, on HP Web Site
- February 2018: HP ‘Strong out of the Gate’ for First Quarter
- September 2017: New HP University Provides Sales Training, Certifications, More for Reseller Partners
- June 2017: HP Expanding Dealer Security-Adviser Program; Expects 600 Dealers Worldwide
- May 2017: HP Bringing its New A3 Portfolio to India, Signs on 30 Resellers