Johnson Appointed Director of Sharp’s Copier/MFP Central Region
Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America (SIICA), a division of Sharp Electronics Corporation, announced today that Chris Johnson has been appointed as director of the U.S. Central Region of Sharp’s copier/MFP division.
In his new role, Johnson will be responsible for leading a sales team that supports copier/MFP dealers in the Central Region.
Johnson has more than 20 years of experience as a B2B sales professional focusing on combining technology and people to solve business problems. Throughout his career, he also worked in several areas of the industry, including hardware sales, software solutions, managed print services, managed IT and sales management.
“We are thrilled that Chris has accepted this new role as Director of the Central Region for MFPs. We are looking forward to seeing him take on the challenges that come with his new position,” commented John Sheehan, Vice President of Channel Sales. “Chris’ experience makes him uniquely qualified to lead our sales team in this region and we expect continued success there.”
In 2004, Johnson joined the U.S. Army Reserves as a psychological operations specialist. He was deployed as a member and team leader of the Tactical Psychological Operations Teams to Afghanistan from 2005 – 2006 and to Iraq from 2009 – 2010. He joined Sharp in 2016 as a regional manager with a focus on working with dealer partners to grow major account business in the Central Region.
- December 2017: Sharp National Dealer Meeting: Foxconn Benefits, Smart Office, Smart MFPs, Smart Meetings, and More
- November 2017:Sharp Promotes John Sheehan to U.S. VP of B2B Channel Sales
- November 2017: Unique Sharp Program Helps Dealers Employ Veterans
- November 2017: Sharp First Manufacturer To Achieve New International Security Standard for Copier/MFPs
- October 2017: Sharp Reports Higher Sales for Latest Six Months, Raises Profit Forecast
- July 2017: New Security Enhancements, Mobile Connectivity for Sharp Color MFPs
- June 2017: Sharp Expands MFP Lineup with New High-Volume A3 Color MFPs, MX-6580N and MX-7580N