Panasonic Announces Updated KV-S1026CII Document Scanners for SMBs
Panasonic System Communications Company of North America today announced the latest version of its high performance scanner, the KV-S1026C-MKII. Designed for small- to mid-size businesses, the KV-S1026C-MKII, which is based on the KV-S1026C, converts paper documents into high-quality digital files for simpler record management.
Panasonic says the KV-S1026C-MKII scanner features straightforward set-up, intuitive operation, Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection, and Active Double-Feed Prevention Roller System, the last two of which are said to provide reliable document-feeding at up to 30 ppm at 300 dpi. The KV-S1026C-MKII is bundled with Panasonic’s Image Capture Plus software suite, which allows users to scan and preview scanned documents before exporting them to a variety of destinations, such as a PC folder, email, or Microsoft SharePoint. Scanned documents may be saved in a variety of file formats including Searchable PDF, TIFF, JPEG, and more.
Key features include:
- Booklet and long-paper scanning capabilities, for scanning different document types, from passports to credit cards, and even electrocardiograms (EKGs) for health care organizations.
- Double-Feed skip allows users to continue scanning when items such as envelopes or sticky notes pause the process. By selecting the Double-Feed skip key, the error is cleared and scanning resumes.
- Auto preview provides users with nine images of various image-quality options for each document scanned. Users can then select the best image, choose these settings for the rest of the documents being scanned, or adjust for each subsequent document.
- Auto re-scan allows users to adjust scanned images without re-scanning the original document, enabling them to correct any illegible documents before they are output. Users run the auto re-scan feature and the original scanned data is adjusted without forcing users to re-scan the entire job.
- Three Year Advanced Exchange warranty; should service be required, users will receive a replacement unit the next business day.
For more information about Panasonic’s document management and imaging solutions, visit Panasonic here.
- October 2017: Panasonic: Smart Document Scanning in the Digital Age: Taming the Paper Tiger
- June 2017: Panasonic Debuts High-Volume Network Scanners Equipped with Intel Corei5 Tablet
- April 2017: Panasonic Says its Document Scanners Have Virtually Zero-Failure Rate
- December 2016: Square 9 Softworks’ Document-Capture Software Now Available for Panasonic Document Scanners
- November 2016: New Panasonic Document Scanners, KV-S8127, KV-S8147, Can Scan up to 100,000 Pages per Day
- November 2016: Panasonic to Provide Scan-Optic Cloud-Based Document-Capture Services
- September 2016: New Panasonic PremierOCR for Advanced Processing of Scanned Documents
- August 2016: New A3 Flatbed Document Scanner from Panasonic
- February 2016: New Panasonic Document Scanners Scan up to 100 PPM, Bundled with ToughPad Tablets