Konica Minolta Strengthens IT Security Services through Acquisition of Assets of VioPoint
Konica Minolta today announced the asset acquisition of VioPoint, Inc. for an undisclosed sum. VioPoint is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan, and specializes in cyber security. Its team of cybersecurity experts will become part of All Covered, Konica Minolta’s IT-services division.
The VioPoint team are said to be leading experts in cybersecurity, using a process-based approach to consulting, helping its nationwide roster of clients deliver accelerate their security-program performance. The company is said to have expertise in many areas of cybersecurity, including vulnerability management, Active Defense security monitoring, risk assessment, and compliance. It also provides services around industry-leading technologies, and applies best practices to monitoring clients’ environments to improve their offensive security tactics.
All Covered President Todd Croteau commented: “VioPoint has a strong reputation in the industry and we are excited to have their team and clients join the Konica Minolta family. IT security is currently the top concern of businesses across the country, and our expanded IT security practice will be perfectly positioned to help our clients defend against attacks and build a strong and safe IT base for their operations.”
Mark Murphy, president and CEO of VioPoint, commented: “In joining Konica Minolta, we will be opening up new opportunities for our team and new services for our clients. We have great alignment in our company culture with Konica Minolta, with a strong focus on client satisfaction and service excellence.”
Through its All Covered IT Services division, Konica Minolta offers a wide range of IT security services, and was recently recognized by After Nines Inc. as a Top 100 Managed Security Services Provider.
- October 2017: Konica Minolta Extends its Managed IT Services Portfolio with Managed Voice
- September 2017: Konica Minolta Expands Enterprise Content Management Business with DSSI Acquisition
- September 2017: Konica Minolta Continues Expansion into Healthcare Tech with Invicro Acquisition
- August 2017: Marking 30th Anniversary, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Acquires Muratec America
- June 2017: Konica Minolta Announces Service Partnership with Knightscope, Maker of Security Robots
- July 2017: Konica Minolta Enters Telephony Market with Acquisition of TLS.NET
- July 2017: Konica Minolta to Acquire Ambry Genetics for $1 Billion
- April 2017: Konica Minolta Launches Integrated Global Client Services Organization
- August 2016: Konica Minolta’s All Covered Now Providing 24/7 IT Security-Monitoring Services