Xerox Launches New MPS Essentials Suite for Channel Partners
Xerox channel partners now have a single bundle of Managed Print Services (MPS) software solutions to offer that the firm says will help them drive recurring revenue for themselves and provide better productivity for their small and mid-size business (SMB) customers. Xerox’s new MPS Essentials Suite is a package of tools for providing secure user authentication, mobile printing, advanced document-scanning capabilities, and productivity-enhancing apps.
The software suite enables partners to tap into recurring revenue streams and capitalize on strong profit margins through preferred partner pricing. MPS Essentials includes cloud-based solutions that Xerox says are easy for channel partners to deploy, providing more efficient service to their MPS clients.
Xerox partner Rick Lingdon, vice president of sales and marketing at Virginia Business Systems, commented: “The MPS Essentials Suite provides one-stop shopping when packaged with a device,” said “With this offering we can limit competition, support cooperative selling and create stickiness all with one sale.”
The MPS Essentials Suite includes the following:
- Xerox Print Management and Mobility Service – a cloud-based solution designed to enable mobile work, grant secure access to print fleets, and provide user-based tracking.
- Advanced Document Scanning Capabilities – Xerox says its scanning solutions go beyond simply scanning and digitizing paper documents to transforming business processes:
- CapturePoint Transformer App provides enables users to quickly transform paper documents into editable, actionable information by enabling users to securely scan and convert paper into searchable formats such as Microsoft Word or Excel, and be shared or stored in online locations such as SharePoint, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive/365, email and more.
- Xerox Easy Translation Service App enables customers to translate business-critical information into more than 40 languages, in just seconds, simply by scanning a document, snapping a photo, or uploading a file.
- Xerox Scan to Cloud Email App enables customers to scan documents and email them or save them to the cloud. The app simplifies the scan/send workflow to reduce user frustration and speed up document delivery.
- Partner Productivity and MPS Support Apps
- Firmware Connect App allows customers to automatically receive firmware updates to ensure ConnectKey devices are secure and optimally functional.
- Xerox Support Assistant App gives customers easy access to the status of service and supply requests, reducing calls to partner help desks.
- January 2018: Xerox Targets IT Solution Providers with Enhanced Channel Partner Program
- January 2018: Xerox and Partners to Discuss Cybersecurity at Xerox Security Summit
- December 2017: Xerox Adds Two New Partners to Channel Partner Program
- December 2017: Xerox AltaLink Copier/MFPs First to Receive Common Criteria Certification for Security
- November 2017: Xerox CEO: A4, Apps Bringing New Opportunities for Xerox
- August 2017: Alexa, Please Scan this Document to the Cloud: Xerox Voice Recognition for Copier/MFPs