Canon Solutions America Announces Key Promotions and Retirements
Canon U.S.A.’s Canon Solutions America today announced several key senior executive appointments, including the promotion of Toyo Kuwamura from president and CEO, to chairman and CEO, of Canon Solutions America.
Other promotions consist of:
- Peter Kowalczuk has been promoted from executive vice president and general manager to president of Canon Solutions America.
- Francis McMahon has been promoted from vice president to executive vice president of Canon Solutions America’s Production Print Solutions group.
Toyo Kuwamura, chairman and CEO, Canon Solutions America, commented: “It is with great pride and a great deal of respect that I can share the well-deserved promotions of some of our leading Canon Solutions America team members. These individuals are truly representative of the Canon culture, our company vision and shared values. Having shown a strong commitment to helping grow Canon Solutions America as an industry leader, I thank them for their continued service and dedication to push Canon Solutions America even further in 2018 and beyond.”
Canon Solutions America also thanked Malkon Baboyian, executive vice president of Production Print Solutions/Large Format Solutions, and James Sharp, executive vice president of Professional Services, who have both have retired after 30 years of service each with Canon. “Mal and James were both instrumental in positioning Canon Solutions America as the leader it is today. Both the company and the industry at large were impacted by their ability to blend immense knowledge and leadership abilities,” said Toyo Kuwamura.
- January 2018: Stellar Fiscal Year for Canon; Expects 2018 Profit To Be Up 27 Percent
- January 2018: This Week in Imaging: Canon Kicks Off New Year with New Speciality and 3D Printers, Patent-Recognition, Promotions, More
- January 2018: Canon U.S.A. Announces New Executive Appointments
- January 2018: Canon Again Ranked Third in Number of U.S. Patents Obtained in 2017
- January 2018: Canon CEO Reports Strong Year; Company Also Expanding into New Businesses