Xerox Targets IT Solution Providers with Enhanced Channel Partner Program
Xerox today launched a streamlined channel partner program for IT solution providers that it says rewards partner loyalty, and which it says is a key component of Xerox’s strategy to target IT solution providers through a program “that’s simple to understand, promotes growth, and offers robust sales incentives.”
According to Xerox, selling printers and services are an untapped revenue source for the tens of thousands of IT solution providers that make up a large portion of the overall U.S. channels market. Xerox wants to help these partners find new customers by offering or expanding print and workflow solutions to current customers.
Pete Peterson, senior vice president of Xerox’s Global Channel Strategy, commented: “Xerox aims to seize a greater share of the IT solution provider market and we see print as both an offensive and defensive sales strategy for our partners. We solicited feedback from the IT solution provider community and responded with an enhanced program that leverages our award-winning product portfolio and provides more consistent and predictable profits for partners.”
Xerox says the changes it made to its Xerox Channel Partner Program for IT solution providers were made with multiple goals in mind – simplification, growth acceleration, and operational enhancements:
- Applying for the program is easier and includes a newly established entry-tier;
- Partner tiers and the associated sales rebates are more consistent and easier to achieve; and
- A new online dashboard will make tracking partner revenue achievement simpler and more visual.
Program Changes Spur enthusiasm from Xerox Channel Partners
Massachusetts-based Printer Support Corporation has offered imaging technology products and services for nearly 40 years in the Boston area. As a solution provider, the Xerox channel partner welcomes the refreshed program.
“Xerox is making big investments in ensuring the success of its channel partners,” said Ellen Allen, president of Printer Support Corporation. “For starters, the improved sales rebate structure is much simpler to understand and track. It is more efficient and is a time-saver that makes doing business a lot easier.”
For more than three decades, Sentinelinc has sold printers and managed print services (MPS) to customers in the San Francisco Bay Area. The IT solution provider is looking forward to a new and enhanced market-development funds structure from Xerox.
“The program offers better sales incentives, meaning I can take the rewards I earn and invest them back into my business to spur continued growth,” said Dan Dominguez, president of Sentinelinc. “The more we sell the Xerox product portfolio to our customers, the faster we’ll increase our profitability.”
Xerox says other program enhancements to benefit multi-brand document technology dealers and Xerox authorized agents are planned for later in the year.
Prospective partners can learn more about the Xerox Channel Partner Program here.
- December 2017: Xerox Adds Two New Partners to Channel Partner Program
- December 2017: Xerox AltaLink Copier/MFPs First to Receive Common Criteria Certification for Security
- November 2017: Xerox CEO: A4, Apps Bringing New Opportunities for Xerox
- November 2017: Xerox Expands Multi-Brand Dealer Network with Acquisition of G-Five, Inc.
- October 2017: Xerox Revenue Down for Third Quarter, but Earnings per Share Up
- August 2017: Alexa, Please Scan this Document to the Cloud: Xerox Voice Recognition for Copier/MFPs
- August 2017: Revenues Slow in Xerox’s Second Quarter, but Net Income Up
- July 2017: New Xerox MPS Accreditation Program Designed to Help Partners Grow Recurring Revenue Streams
- July 2017: Xerox Maintains Leadership Position in Worldwide Managed Print Services Market
- June 2017: Xerox Adds Two New Marketing Programs for Channel Partners
- June 2017: Xerox Adds Two New Dealers as Part of $100 Million Channel Expansion
- April 2017: Xerox Seeking to Add 60 New U.S. Multi-Brand Dealers, Training Thousands of Resellers
- March 2017: Xerox Reveals its Biggest Product Blitz Ever with New VersaLink, AltaLink ‘Workplace Assistants’