Konica Minolta Promotes Roopa Parekh to President of Direct Channel’s East Region
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. reported today that Roopa Parekh, market vice president, New England, has been promoted to the position of president, East Region, effective January 1, 2018. Parekh will report to Terry Dixon, president of Direct Operations.
Since joining the company in 2004 as a sales manager in Boston, the firm says Parekh has consistently helped move the organization forward with her focus on the development of her employees and the overall client experience. In her first year at Konica Minolta, her sales team “catapulted to first place,” and she was named Employee of the Year as she expanded the company’s presence in the East Region. Her interest in education and mentoring led her to develop a supplemental educational program for a local vocational school in Worcester, Massachusetts, to offer Graphic Communications courses.
In 2014, as an area vice president, she developed five sales teams, one of which was awarded Konica Minolta’s “Simply Bold” award. Subsequently, that year, Parekh was promoted to her current position as market vice president for the company’s New England region. Parekh has consistently achieved Konica Minolta’s President’s Club award for sales excellence for the past 12 years.
She is also a member of the Konica Minolta Diamond Circle, which is made up of an elite group of sales personnel that have attained Konica Minolta President’s Club status for 10 years, in addition to being a recipient of Konica Minolta’s Gauntlet Award.
“I could not be more excited to promote Roopa to this new role where she will help us continue to evolve and transform our business,” said Terry Dixon, President, Direct Channel Operations, Konica Minolta. “Her exceptional performance during her tenure at Konica Minolta clearly illustrates how deserving she is of it and its respective responsibilities.”
- December 2017: Konica Minolta Appoints Laura Blackmer Senior VP of Dealer Sales
- December 2017: Konica Minolta Expanding Corporate Campus in Ramsey, New Jersey
- November 2017: Sharp Promotes John Sheehan to U.S. VP of B2B Channel Sales
- November 2017: Konica Minolta Said to Be Closing Connecticut Facility, Transferring Employees
- October 2017: Konica Minolta Reports Much-Improved Financial Results for Six Months
- October 2017: Konica Minolta Shows New ECM, IT Solutions at Dealer Conference
- September 2017: Konica Minolta Continues Expansion into Healthcare Tech with Invicro Acquisition
- August 2017: Marking 30th Anniversary, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Acquires Muratec America
- July 2017: Growth Slows for Konica Minolta in First Quarter
- July 2017: Konica Minolta Enters Telephony Market with Acquisition of TLS.NET