New Brother Laser Printers, MFPs with Amazon Dash, Brother Refresh Automatic Toner Delivery
Brother International USA today introduced its next-generation of black-and-white laser-based printers and MFPs for small and home offices, which have estimated street prices (ESPs) of between $129.99 and $279.99, and include a two models bundled with enough toner to last for up to two years.
The new models consist of the: Brother HL-L2350DW printer ($199.99 ERP), HL-L2395DW (MFP with print/copy/scan; $169.99 ESP), DCP-L2550DW (MFP with duplex printing; $159.99 ESP), MFC-L2710DW (MFP MFP with duplex printing; $199.99 ESP), HL-L2390DW (MFP with flatbed copy and scan only; $149.99 ESP), and HL-L2370DW printer ($129.99).
The new HL-L2370DW XL printer ($279.99) includes two years worth of toner for printing up to 7,500 black pages (includes one high-yield toner cartridge and one super-high-yield toner cartridge). The flagship MFC-L2750DW XL ($399.99 ESP) MFP also includes two years worth of toner for printing up to 7,500 black pages. It also features a 50-sheet automatic document feeder; duplex copy and scan, fastest print speed of up to 36 ppm, wireless connectivity, and NFC (Near Field Communication) for touch-to-connect print and scan with NFC-enabled mobile devices.
All models feature wireless connectivity and mobile printing, as well as up to 250-sheet paper capacities. Select models in the new lineup also feature a 50-sheet automatic document feeder, and connection to the Cloud directly from a 2.7″ color touchscreen for accessing Microsoft SharePoint Online, OneNote, OneDrive, etc.
All models are also auto-fulfillment enabled with either Brother Refresh or Amazon Dash Replenishment, both of which monitor customers’ toner levels and automatically ship them new toner cartridges when toner is running low.
All of the new models are now available in stores and online through retailers and office super stores. For more information on Brother’s complete monochrome laser line, visit Brother here.
- August 2017: Brother Launches ‘Brother Refresh’ Automatic Ink and Toner Replacement Service
- March 2017: New Brother Business-Class Laser Printers, MFPs Feature ‘Enterprise-Level Security,’ Workflow Solutions
- March 2017: New Brother INKvestment All-in-Ones with 11″ x 17″ Media Handling, Black Ink at 1¢ Per Page
- January 2017: PrintFleet to Provide Enhanced Print-Fleet Monitoring Software for Brother Resellers
- October 2016: ‘Printing for Pocket Change’ – New Brother INKvestment Inkjet Printers Promise a Penny-per-Page for Black Prints
- November 2016: Brother: How to Balance Your Print Fleet and Save
- January 2016: Amazon ‘Dash’ Automatic Toner and Ink Delivery Now Available for Brother Printers