Xerox and Partners to Discuss Cybersecurity at Xerox Security Summit
Xerox security experts and partners will discuss how organizations can implement cybersecurity practices and explore strategies to keep data, documents, and devices secure at the Xerox Security Summit that will be held January 23, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET at the New York Stock Exchange in New York, New York. Xerox personnel will also “ring the bell” for the daily opening of the New York Stock Exchange.
Keynote speaker at the conference will be Kevin Mitnick, computer security consultant, author, and hacker.
Other speakers include:
- Dr. Alissa Johnson, chief information security officer for Xerox
- Steve Hoover, senior vice president and chief technology officer for Xerox
- Mike Feldman, executive vice president and president for Xerox North American Operations
- Ersin Uzun, vice president and director of system sciences laboratory for Xerox’s PARC
- Candace Worley, chief technical strategist for McAfee
- Dov Yoran, senior director of strategy and business development for the Cisco Security Business Group
- Sergio Caltagirone, director of threat intelligence and analytics at Dragos
- December 2017: Xerox AltaLink Copier/MFPs First to Receive Common Criteria Certification for Security
- November 2017: Xerox, HP, Lexmark, Ricoh Named Leaders in Security Solutions