New EFI Fiery DFE Available for Konica Minolta bizhub C759/C659 Copier/MFPs
Electronics For Imaging (EFI), and Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. announced a new digital front end (DFE) for Konica Minolta’s new bizhub C659 and C759 copier/MFPs, which are designed for office workgroups and light production-printing environments.
Based on the latest EFI Fiery system FS300 technology, the new EFI Fiery IC-418 embedded DFE is said to bring “robust capabilities for accurate reproduction of corporate colors with high-quality color images right out of the box.”
Available now, the new Fiery DFE also includes enhanced features for fast, easy printing of large, complex, graphic-rich documents, presentations, and PDF files, minimizing the need to outsource work. The DFE supports all on-board document-finishing capabilities offered with the bizhub C659 and C759. It’s also said to provide exceptional ease-of-use, even for users without extensive professional print experience.
The Fiery FS300 is the latest EFI Fiery software platform, and is said to be one of the most innovative, scalable and integrated DFE production technologies for digital print engines. The new Fiery DFE includes Fiery Spot-On software, which enables users to easily match brand, Pantone, and custom spot colors. Also included is Fiery FreeForm software for easy production of variable data print jobs. The new DFE includes Fiery Command WorkStation 6 print-job management solution that’s designed to make it easier to manage multiple printers from a single point.
Other options available for the new DFE include:
- Fiery Productivity Package — a set of productivity tools, including automated job submission, advanced queue management controls, last-minute image and color editing, soft proofing and more.
- Fiery Compose — software to manage tabs, specify media selections, apply last-minute edits and assign multiple finishing requirements.
- Option Bundle — an offering that includes the award-winning Fiery Color Profiler Suite, the ES-2000 spectrophotometer, Fiery Impose software, Fiery Hot Folders/Virtual Printers, and Auto Trapping technologies.
The new Fiery DFE is available from Konica Minolta and authorized Konica Minolta resellers. For more information about EFI Fiery Driven products, visit www.efi.com or contact EFI at 800-875-7117.
- December 2017: New Konica Minolta Mobile Print App Features Secure Print, User Authentication, More
- December 2017: Konica Minolta U.S.A., Europe Roll Out Next-Gen bizhub Marketplace App Store
- November 2017: HP Enterprise Partner Program Adds Konica Minolta Workplace Hub
- October 2017: Konica Minolta Shows New ECM, IT Solutions at Dealer Conference
- October 2017: Konica Minolta Unveils New AccurioLabel 190 Press for European Market
- August 2017: Konica Minolta Beefs Up Copier/MFP Security with bizhub SECURE Platinum
- August 2017: Marking 30th Anniversary, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Acquires Muratec America