New Compact Kyocera A3 Copier/MFPs for SMBs Feature SMARTech for Minimizing Downtime
KYOCERA Document Solutions America today launched four new ECOSYS copier/MFPs designed for workgroups and smaller offices, all of which print on up to 11″x17″, and which consist of the ECOSYS M81 30cidn and ECOSYS M8124cid color MFPs, and ECOSYS M4132idn and ECOSYS M4125idn black-and-white MFPs.
According to Douglas Cole, director of product marketing for KYOCERA Document Solutions America, “The beauty of these devices is where they fit in our full line–up. They’re the perfect upgrade for offices that can no longer get by with basic desktop printers – offices that need more functionality and more printing options, but don’t have unlimited floor space. These ECOSYS MFPs are the answer.”
Kyocera also says the new MFPs, which are available through authorized Kyocera dealers, feature a compact footprint – and low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), and provide print , copy, scan, and optional fax, as well as:
- 11 ” x17” media-handling capability, which Kyocera says will be a major advantage for offices previously limited to the letter- and legal-size maximums provided by most desktop models.
- The MFPs can be customized with mobile print and scan, as well as Near Field Communication (NFC) for tap-to-print with NFC-enabled mobile devices.
- Both the ECOSYS M8130cidn and ECOSYS M4132idn feature a 7” color touchscreen, 500-sheet optional advanced document finisher, and up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi print resolution.
SMARTech for Minimizing Service
The new MFPs also feature Kyocera’s Simple Management & Replacement Technology, or SMARTech, a modular design concept designed for easy–to–perform maintenance and service that’s carried out by an authorized Kyocera reseller, or in some instances, end–users themselves. SMARTech is said to reduce many maintenance tasks to a few quick, simple steps, keeping downtime to a minimum.
The ECOSYS M8130cidn A3 color MFP ($8,259 MSRP) feautures: 30-ppm print speed; optional document finishing and advanced business applications; print, copy, scan, and fax; and standard 600-sheet paper capacity expandable to 1,600 sheets. Visit Kyocera here for complete specifications.
The ECOSYS M8124cidn A3 color MFP ($7,149 MSRP) features: 24 ppm print speed; print, copy, scan, and fax; and 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution. Visit Kyocera here for complete specifications.
The ECOSYS M4132idn A3 monochrome MFP ($5,879 MSRP) features: print speed rated at up 32 ppm; optional advanced document-finishing options; optional business applications; print, copy, scan, and fax; 600 x 600 dpi resolution (1,200 dpi in Fine mode); and 600-sheet paper capacity expandable to 1,600 sheets. Visit Kyocera here for complete specifications.
The ECOSYS M4125idn A3 monochrome MFP ($4,723 MSRP) features: print speed rated at up 25 ppm; optional business applications; print, copy, scan, and fax; 600 x 600 dpi resolution (1,200 dpi in Fine mode); and 600-sheet paper capacity expandable to 1,600 sheets. Visit Kyocera here for complete specifications.
- August 2017: New Kyocera Net Manager Fleet-Management Solution
- August 2017: Kyocera Releases SecureAudit for Copier/MFP Security
- August 2017: Kyocera Acquires OnBase Reseller DataBank
- June 2017: New 60-PPM Kyocera Ecosys P8060cdn with Tablet-Like Touchscreen, Mobile Printing, HyPAS
- April 2017: Beyond the Document at Kyocera Conference; Announces Expanded DataBank Partnership, New IT Services
- March 2017: Kyocera Launches New, Faster A4 Desktop Printers Rated at up to 64 PPM
- January 2017: Kyocera Launches DMConnect Pro Document Capture-and-Distribution App
- December 2016: New KYOCERA A4 MFPs Said to Provide Features Previously Not Available for Low-Volume MFPs